main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT Saga - Legends On the Edge of the Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mira Grau, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Well what do they say "the devil you know is better than the devil you do not..." and yes, meeting the emperor is surely a dangerous prospect.

6 BBY

Thank the goddess. My meeting with Palpatine was canceled at the last hour. Apparently there are some new developments on Falleen requiring his attention. Instead I met with one of his seconds. The imperial Grand Vizier Sate Pestage. A man even more overworked than myself in the last few years it seems. Which had the advantage of it being a rather brief meeting. I gave the report on the situation on Eriadu and we briefly discussed the plan for the next years but he didn´t let much slip. On the way out I met an old friend. General Nicolas Silverton, who I first met during a military exchange program before the Clone Wars worked alongside, he is now the military commander of the distant Sicarus Sector. As a Clone War veteran he was also called for the celebrations and to give a personal report. We reminisced a bit about the old times and, remembering our shared love for music, he invited me to the galactic opera tomorrow. As he is bringing his wife I´ve decided that I will ask Myria if she wants to come as my 'date'. She said yes, so guess it's now to find some suitable clothes for her. I can use my dress uniform but her secretary outfit isn´t made for an evening at the opera.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_relieved] Less daunting.

Anedon likes this.
  3. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Indeed ;)

Contiuing to keep up to date...

6 BBY

It was a wonderful evening, something I really needed but didn´t expected at all when this trip to Coruscant was first discussed. The dress Myria chose was just beautiful, simple black silk, not too fancy but I think it fits her more than anything elaborate. Gave her also an golden bracelet that I inherited from my mother. She would probably turn in her grave if she knew Myria is the one to wear it though. Well Myria had me quite a bit distracted from the music during the evening. Later we went to a fancy restaurant to find something to eat. During it Nicolas and I thought back to our old friends from the exchange. Some of the most promising young military commanders in the galaxy, dreaming together for a better future. Now spread all over the galaxy. Gial is considered a terrorist, just as Mikael who joined separatists and disappeared after the war ended, Adar is dead as are so many others... makes me quite melancholic thinking about it now. Dam empire, dam war, wish all of this had never happened.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    So happy for the fine evening contrasting with the sad reflections about old friends

Anedon likes this.