main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga "On the wings of angels", a graphic novel about Shmi as an angel *THE END: update 31/07/09*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    :eek: Wow. The artwork is very beautiful. And one can really feel Shmi's emotions from the writing. Excellent work. =D=

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    so moving and with those lovely pictures. It's perfect for Shmi.

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    And the best thing is: the story is all yours, dear bird.

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Very good!
    Thanks for the pm!
    bunkers down for the next update.

5. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Easter is up soon and with it some holidays from school. I intend to finish some urgent university tasks and finnd some time for more up-dates & fanart painting projects!

So, please do not give up hope, dear Misty! [face_batting]

6. TheBride

TheBride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2008
    Okay, an up-dated up-date list... 8-}... how silly does that sound?

DarthUncle
    ratna
    earlybird-Obi-Wan
    Darth_Gangrenous
    Tyrannus230
    Kiyuuchan
    Patty
    Cem_Fel
    Ben_Stormrider
    MsLanna
    MrsVos
    FalconFan
    CPL_Macja
    Black_Dog
    Jaden1138
    Lady_Skywalker87
    Lady_Misty

Please tell me if you do not wish to stand on that list any longer, folks. Or contact me if you want to be added to it!

7. VAPa

VAPa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2008
    :_|:_| This is such a lovely portrayal of Shmi as an angel. As usual, your artwork is amazing and the captions are perfect. =D==D=

You PMed me but on not the above list? Please keep/add me the list [face_praying], thanks.

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I absolutely love this one. the 'angels' are so beautiful and I am really looking forward to more pictuers.[face_love]

Btw, I think you should make copies of all finished graphic novels for the Con, not just those for kids. Things like thsi are too good to go unnoticed.[face_not_talking]

9. Niju

Niju Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2009
    thats great! i love your pic´s!

niju

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Okay here is the new PM list:

VAPa
    DarthUncle
    ratna
    earlybird-Obi-Wan
    Darth_Gangrenous
    Tyrannus230
    Kiyuuchan
    Patty
    Cem_Fel
    Ben_Stormrider
    MsLanna
    MrsVos
    FalconFan
    CPL_Macja
    Black_Dog
    Jaden1138
    Lady_Skywalker87
    Lady_Misty

[face_peace]

Dear Lanna, I see what I can manage while being with Ty & DU ´on tour` in Lower Saxony during my May holidays. I will get a price list from the university print shop in Hildesheim then, because the one in Eindhoven is rubbish.:*

Dankeschön! :D Thanks for stopping by!

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Page 15:
    Master Yoda often reflected on that very future. The old jedi master was actually able to see me and Padmé. With him I had very inspiring talks. The force swirled around him in bright circles. It was wise of him to hide from the evil deeds of Emperor Palpatine and my son on remote Dagobah. This way Padmé and I were able to learn more about the mystic energy field that held the entire galaxy together. An energy field that we had become a part of with our deaths even though we were no force ghosts.

Page 16:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3220344.jpg]

Page 17:
    When my grand-daughter Leia became imprisoned on a secret rebel mission to Tatooine, it was Obi-Wan who decided to step out of his hiding place. My grand-son Luke joined him. Beru and Owen, who had offered him a place to call home, had died a brutal and unnecessary death at the hands of Imperial soldiers. They passed me briefly, did not stay. Bail and Breha were torn from life as well, with their entire planet. None of the souls of Alderaan did join Padmé and me in our cause. But Obi did.

Page 18:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3130233.jpg]

Page 19:
    Luke´s guardian had sacrificed his life. Qui-Gon had this scheme in mind since decades. His former padwan was now indeed more powerful than he ever had been in life. Padmé and I also did our best to protect the Skywalker twins from harm. Like their father Anakin they were instinctively drawn to trouble. More than once we had to step in between them and deadly laser fire. Due to us they were able to swing to safety. We even helped R2D2 stop a garbage compressor from smashing them.

Page 20:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3130245.jpg]

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great to see the pictures again. Eager waiting for the texts;)

13. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Ah these are so lovely. I was just thinking about you and wondering if there might be any new posts in the offing. I especially love the middle picture, of Padme witnessing the 'circle is complete' duel between Vader and Obi-Wan. Her posture and colors are just perfect. *Sigh*

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear bird and dear ratna, the text is finally added and so are the 5 facebook albums from my May vacation adventures.

:D

15. Lady Belligerent

Lady Belligerent • WNU Adoptions Coordinator• star 7 VIP - Game Host

Jan 29, 2008
    Wow! These are so beautiful! =D= [:D]

16. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    About time you updated this!:p

jk, I'm sure you're quite busy & update when you can.[:D]

Wonderful job as always!@};-

I love the painting of Padmè waching over Ben & Vader during their duel. I assume it was it was her because of her hood since I believe her to have some connection to the Force desptie not being Jedi...[face_love]

Keep up the good work azure!=D=

do you still have me on your PM'S??? [face_thinking] because I've receved none from you lately...

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Dear Lady_Skywalker, I just wrote you a mega-PM with all my up-dates!

:D

Plus stories about my May vacation in Germany with my Dutch husband and our American friend who studies in England.

[:D]

18. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
    An up-date notion has been send to the following users:

VAPa
    DarthUncle
    ratna
    earlybird-Obi-Wan
    Darth_Gangrenous
    Tyrannus230
    Kiyuuchan
    Patty
    Cem_Fel
    Ben_Stormrider
    MsLanna
    MrsVos
    FalconFan
    CPL_Macja
    Black_Dog
    Jaden1138
    Lady_Skywalker87
    Lady_Misty

I hope that list is okay!

19. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    The picture of page 18 is Teh Beautiful.
    I really love the stance of the angel.[face_love]

20. TheBride

Oct 15, 2008
    *(still Azure in disguise, forcing herself to finish her silly portfolio)*

I wish you could have seen the WATERHOUSE exhibition in Groningen/ NL with us, dear.

[:D]

21. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Now they are real angels.

22. VAPa

VAPa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2008
    thanks for the pm

So beautiful and and so spot on with the captions. I can totally see Shmi, Padme and Qui-Gon intervening like that. It's the only way the L/L/H could have made all those miraculous escapes.

=D=

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yes, dear Misty, they are.

This is what crossed my mind after watching an episode of GHOSTWISPERER on Sunday night on Dutch TV. :D

Anyway, I took a wee break from pressing and urgent duties today:

Page 21:
    Some things cannot be pushed though. They just happen very naturally. When two hearts meet each other by chance, the future is weaving a net of new pathways. Han Solo entering the life of the twins was a very fortunate coincidence. It seemed to us that the force itself had led him and his loyal companion Chewbacca to them. Solo of course would not agree with us. He, rather refreshingly, does not believe in that almighty energy field at all. Padmé and I are very pleased with the captain.

Page 22:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3210333.jpg]

Page 23:
    Without him Luke would have been killed by his own father during the battle of Yavin and countless times before and after that. The most grateful we were to the captain of the Millennium Falcon on Hooth. Padmé and I were a bit crossed with Obi-Wan back then. The boy needed blankets to warm himself and a hot drink instead of a mysterious sounding travel description to Dagobah. Luke could have turned into a frozen icicle long before his destiny was fulfilled. What good would that have done?

Page 24:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3180277.jpg]

Page 25:
    We are also worried about the cool, logical decisions that Leia makes when it is up to love and affection. After the destruction of Alderaan it seems she pushes all her feelings away. Just in order to function well as one of the main leaders of the rebel alliance. She should let some light and love back into her life. Bitterness also leads to the dark side sooner or later. And she should stop kissing Luke on the mouth. Of course they are not fully aware that they share the same blood yet. Still...

Page 26:
    [image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/P3220340.jpg]

24. Niju

Niju Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2009
    lovely update!
    =D=
    du kannst das echt gut mit dem Geschichten schreiben! ^^

hug niju

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And she should stop kissing Luke on the mouth [face_laugh] loved that line and the other lines are excellent too with those beautiful paintings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.