main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Open Cockpit Saturdays are back! Next is June 10, 2017

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Oct 18, 2016.

1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Open Cockpit day is back! It usually falls on the 3rd Saturday of each month but you can keep track on WOTR's event calendar. http://wingsmuseum.org/event-calendar-full/ 9:30am to noon. Great place to try out a new costume or an upgrade. We can break out the green screen when submission photos need to be taken or special occasions. Costumes are not required, we can promote our group, flyers, banners if you want. All groups are invited.

The main reason is to support our X-Wing and the museum. It counts as a troop to keep you active in the Rebel Legion and 501st. Rebel Legion is going to have a meet and greet right after at the beer gardens.

We can use the conference room to change in and keep personal items safe. No food or drinks are provided, so please plan accordingly.

I will do my best to change the date on the thread each month.

AuttyBot, DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.
  2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Thanks for update, good to know this is happening! We are planning on having the November meeting later that day which is usually a potluck. Exciting details to come at this Saturday's meeting, you won't want to miss!

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Oops, scratch that idea of RMFF potluck meeting after open cockpit. We're moving it up to the 13th... Still, neat to see this is happening again as well.

4. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    I wanted to have a photo shoot but I'm not even sure I will be there. I'm checking with my pilots to see who still interested in going. Please let me know if you're interested in going. The museum said they will put some information on their website for us.

5. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Wish I could help wrangle, but I have a massage. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Hello! I can't find the 'edit' button. I want to change the title of the thread :( Anyway, Open Cockpit is tomorrow, sorry to not post sooner, I'm about 2 weeks behind on everything.
    10 to 1pm, we dress in the conference room (if you want to strut a costume [not required]), be ready and in front of the X-Wing at 10.
    OOPS~ Looks like I didn't it enter, my computer has been slow and non responsive as well :(

March Open cockpit is Sat. the 11th, 10 to 1pm. I try to be there around 9:15am. I will update when I know where we go, yesterday they had us in the kiddie room. Gift shop and entry way is getting a make over as well.

7. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I updated the thread title with the March Open Cockpit.
    The photo from this weekend popped up in my FB feed. Nice! Hope you had quite a few people show up to get their photos taken.

8. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    March Open Cockpit is cancelled due to the Parade. April is also cancelled due to Celebration. May? May could be looking up. Sorry for all the confusion.

9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Sounds good. Thread title updated!

10. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Ooops, May just flew by. How about we work on June? It's on the 10th.

11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Cool. Thread title updated.

12. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Looks like Open Cockpit will be on Oct. the 14th.

13. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Open Cockpit at Wings this Saturday 1/13 from 9:30 to noon.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    DieWompRatDie likes this.