main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Opening ceremony/panel

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Ham_Solo2, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Ham_Solo2

Ham_Solo2 Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2017
    This may be a stupid question, but I don't know because this year's celebration will be my first. I am unable to make it to celebration Thursday, meaning that I will most likely miss the Episode 8 panel and all the exclusive content revealed in it (I.e. Episode 8 teaser trailer). I will, however, be there for the remaining 3 days. My question is whether or not I'll have a chance to see this speculated trailer any other time at celebration or if you have to be one of the fans at the panel to see it? Any insight is much appreciated! Thank you!

2. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    They'll most likely stream the panel online, so you can always watch it on there. A trailer would be released immediately, but there's a chance they show some footage exclusive to those in the room (they did this for Rogue One). In that case, you're out of luck if you're not there.

3. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    You'll definitely see the trailer. At Celebration Anaheim I must have seen the trailer for TFA about a half dozen times throughout the weekend at various panels. I thought it would have been a good idea to have a screen on the show floor just playing the trailer on loop and whatever other content they can throw on throughout the weekend.

It's the exclusive stuff you might not see, which I heard happened last year at Celebration Europe with Rogue One.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Yeah they cut the broadcast short I believe. So we didn't see the stuff people saw at London.