main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

PT Order 66 Survivers (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by The Senate, Feb 13, 2020.

Tags:
  1. The Senate

The Senate Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2020
    What jedi are confirmed or thought to have survived Order 66? I can think of:

Yoda

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jocasta Nu

Cal Kestis

Cere Junda

Luminara Unduli

Caleb Dume

Ferren Barr

Kirak infila

Taron Malicos

Eeth Koth

Trilla Sunduri

Ahsoka Tano

The Inquisitors

Quinlan Vos (presumed)

Oppo Rancisis (presumed)

Coleman Kcaj (presumed)

I really think Jedi that we never saw the death of in canon could have survived like Yaddle or Yarelel Poof.

Is there any jedi that I am missing??

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  2. Doompup

Doompup Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2017
    I guess it depends on whether you’re asking about material from the EU or New Canon. There hasn’t been a lot of New Canon material from that era yet.
    Either way, I would think Jocasta would have been killed in the raid on the Jedi Temple.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  3. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I think there’s a canon comic where Vader confronts her (I believe it’s when he’s searching for Force-sensitive children.)

4. The_Phantom_Calamari

The_Phantom_Calamari Force Ghost star 5

Nov 10, 2011
    We know what happened to Yaddle. She needed to leave. Her home planet needed her.

5. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Yeah she survived somehow, although she seemed completely delusional. It was a pretty poor comic story really. A far cry from Legends' comic stories of clone wars survivors (Purge, Dark Times).
    K'kruhk and his hat!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Deliveranze likes this.
  6. Triad Moons

Triad Moons Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 14, 2020
    If we're being realistic, a story that depends on most of its heroes being annihilated isn't going to give you a exact total loss of life on their end (we don't even get that in reality). That's a fine way to undermine the implied devastation. The Wookiepedia has a roster of "known survivors" and "known deaths", but otherwise, unless they're given a story of their own, I don't think they'll matter in the grand scheme of Order 66's aftermath.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  7. DARTHLINK

DARTHLINK Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    And honestly, Palpatine probably didn’t care if there were a few Jedi survivors. He knew there were far too few to actually pose a serious threat to him at that point.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Host, PT Interview Thread/Most Improved RYLer/SPAM star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    Nope she survived and was later killed by Vader sorta