main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Order from Hasbro Singapore OR Hourstore/Falcon Hangar ?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey, I juz got a cool idea. Instead of lining up at Toys'R'Us on 23 Apr 02 at 12:01am to wrestle with people from Clark Quay Flea Markets Scalpers (remember Darth Maul in 99?), why dun we go straight to TradeMart building (BTW, that's where Hasbro Singapore is) and order a box of every collection there is in Singapore? We'll save $$$ and precious Zzzz time!!

Alternatively, why dun we order, say from Hourstore and see if they can give us DISCOUNTS?? Say push the fig prices from $17.90 to say $16.00??

2. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    I'm sorry, I wasn't in the country in '99. How mad was the rush for the action figures?

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I'm going there to see how silly some Singaporean can get when rushing to buy something that may get sold for $4.50 12 months later. :D

I don't think I'll be getting much AOTC Stuffs now cause I know most of them will go on sale later in the year or next. I'm not working too so money is very, very tight. Moreover, I'm getting specialized in the kind of SW stuffs I'm getting (Vader, Maul, Royal Guards and a buncha other stuffs I may find useful or easy to store or cheap)

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I don't think I'll be rushing for the figures like what I did in 99...

I ended up having alot of figures, but now some of them probably aren't worth what I originally paid for..:(

But I've bought the first 6 figures of Collection 2 from AOTC..they do look cool! :D

I'd also like to concentrate on more uncommon items...like promotional figures, or limited edition books...sort of like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.