main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH OT: New Firefly/Serenity Comic

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TravisTheGeek, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TravisTheGeek

TravisTheGeek Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    I just recently heard about the new Firefly/Serenity comic that Dark Horse is putting out, "Better Days". I think they said it would take place in between the show and movie, but I don?t know how it relates to "Those Left Behind". Oh, and I think Adam Hughes is doing a cover. Dose anyone here have any more info?

2. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I haven't heard anything about a comic, but I heard there was a reunion that was supposed to happen. Sorry, I dont have a link, but I think it was on AICN.

3. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I believe you're speaking of the comic 3issue set that was released last year before the film came out. Adam Hughes did the cover for the trade, which was just released recently, if I'm not mistaken. At least, that's what Allison Sohn told me.

4. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    No,this is a new 3 issue series called "Better Days". (The old one your thinking of was called "Those Left Behind".) I just read about it, I believe, in Wizard. Not a lot of info online, however.
    From comicscontinuum.com:

SERENITY RETURNS TO DARK HORSE
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn't the only Joss Whedon character returning to Dark Horse Comics next year.
    The Continuum has learned that Dark Horse will be publishing a new Serenity mini-series, Serenity: Better Days.
    Better Days will be written by Brett Matthews and penciled by Will Conrad; both worked on the previous Serenity mini-series.
    Adam Hughes will provide at least one cover.

5. Jo-Nich

Jo-Nich Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2005
    Hey Trav, if you happen to see it at the comic store and I'm not with you...pick me up a copy. :D

6. TravisTheGeek

Apr 15, 2006
    I would, but you called me "Trav". :mad:

... Eh, I will anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.