main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[OT] Whats you're favorite Starwars video game?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Dark_Jedi_Kanos, Nov 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kanos

Dark_Jedi_Kanos Jedi Youngling

Nov 29, 2002
    This may have been posted before but I couldnt find it, any way mine is Star Wars Rouge Leader:Rouge Squadron 2

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Rouge Squadron? Are they French?

I also love Rogue Leader.

3. SithDooku

SithDooku Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2002
    My personal favorit is Dark Forces. It was one of the first games I have ever played.

4. Sithlord119

Sithlord119 Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2002
    Jedi Outcast loved throwing storm troopers across the room or holding them over a pit then releasing them.

5. Jedi_KitFisto

Jedi_KitFisto Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2002
    I would have to go with Jedi power battles with dark forces coming second...a close second.

6. Rypcord

Rypcord Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2002
    For me, its easily Rebellion.

7. Ocelot_X

Ocelot_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    Rogue Leader is great, but the Battle of Endor is too damn hard. A few levels before I did nothing but kill a Star Destroyer, and it was tough. Now they want me to take on swarms of TIE Fighters and TIE Interceptors, kill a squadron of TIE Bombers, and then after I've done all that, kill not one but TWO Star Destroyers at the same time, while protecting Home One??!? And they give me an X-wing to do it instead of a B-wing??? Ack!

Rogue Squadron was also great, as was Jedi Power Battles for Dreamcast (PlayStation version was a lot worse).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.