main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Our Favourite Quotes From Star Wars

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by bobafett81, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm..where was Anthony and Ahmed? And what's 1138?

I believe NSYNC was cut from the final edit :D

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Tony and Ahmed were the 2 officer in blue in the cafe where OB1 captured Wesell. Ahmed got some kind of painting on his face and lack the usual grin.

I feel like the NSYNC fellow were the 2 that passed to OB1 and Anakin their lightsaber. Does anyone know how the 2 who supposely got into the movie looks like (does one of them got a clean beard?)

3. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm I must look out for Anthony and Ahmed the next time I watch it! :D

I'm not a fan of NSYNC, and don't even know their names and faces, except for Justin Timberlake. Well, I'm not sure if they are really in it, but from what I've read, they are not in the final edit.

4. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I think every Star Wars movie had a '1138' somewhere in it...like the 'I have a bad feeling about this' line...

In TPM, it was on the back of the deactivated battle droid that Jar Jar knocked over when the Trade Federation droid control ship was knocked out.

Can't really recognise the 'N Sync people either...but I'll see if I can find them the next time I watch it. ;) From what I read from TF.N, Justin Timberlake was edited out, but two members of 'N Sync remained...

Anthony Daniels was the guy who looked over when Obi-Wan literally disarmed Zam, right? Obi-Wan whips out his lightsabre, chops off Zam's arm, then the shot changes to a guy looking shocked. That's him, right?

5. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    And the infamous quote...

"I'm haunted by the kiss you should never have given me. My heart is beating, hoping that kiss will not become a scar, you are in my very soul, tormenting me," ;)

6. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    [face_puke]

:p

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    haha JediClare can't take it. She's a jedi u know..

So where was 1138 in the OT? (I didn't know got such thing..how could I!) :D

8. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    wad 1138??? hrmmz, according to what i noe all da nsync ppl were cut out... (poor kim, clare)... i cant be bothered. dun lyke dem in da first place. i tink it totally spoils da movie if dey were in dere in da first place.. :p

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Did Anakin wrote that speech before and practice it before the toilet mirror? It sounds very, very refine. [face_laugh]

10. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    DE - LOL! [face_laugh]

JaZzYjaZZ and delta7_interceptor - According to TF.N's Cameos and Hidden Images, three of the 'N Syncers were present in AOTC :eek:

In ANH, '1138' was the block where Luke said his 'prisoner' Chewbacca was being transferred from. I think it went: "Prisoner transfer from block 1138."

As for the rest, I can't remember... :p I read somewhere that '1138' would always be present in any Star Wars movie...

11. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    What's the significance of 1138? :confused:

12. DarthSyn

DarthSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    GL made his first million when he bought 4D with the numbers 1138 :p

1138 originated from his first student film that was showcased at cannes film fest... THX 1138, some futuristic sci fi flick...

13. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Although they say the Nsync is in the film, as long as I don't see them, I regard them not to be in it.. :p They will spoil the saga man...

14. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    "Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet. How embarrassing, how embarrassing... Gather round the map reader, younglings. Clear your minds and find Obi-Wan's wayward planet, we will."

15. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Someone from us (whose son love those fellows :eek: )confirmed with me that 2 of the guys are the 2 that gave OB1 & Anakin their lightsabers.

16. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    "This Party's Over" said Master Mace Windu

P/S: More like Samuel L. Jackson style

"If they do, there r not enough Jedi's to protect the Republic, We r keepers of the peace not soliders" to Mr White Face

17. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    "Master Windu, you have fought gallantly. Worthy of recognition in the history archives of the Jedi Order. Now it is finished. Surrender-- and your lives will be spared!"

"Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Yoda holds you in such high esteem!"

18. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Dooku's lines are so much more better than the other characters (although he doesn't say much) and this is the first time Yoda is being so sarcastic! ;) [face_laugh]

19. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    The startled driver in the Coruscant spacelanes upon seeing a Jedi dangling off a flying droid: [curses]Jedi Poodoo![/curses].

Or: "The thought of losing you is... unbearable." You have to love that man, man.

20. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    The most horrible scene:

"I realise all too well that additional security might be disruptive for you, but perhaps someone you are familiar with...

An old friend like... Master Kenobi."

Then, Palpatine actually SMILES!!! It's errie... the way he smiles... so FAKE!

YIKESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    And then Yoda gave him the stare . . . could Yoda had suspected something?

22. bobafett81

Nov 12, 2001
    Impossible! This is outrageous! I object to Darth Eagle's statement! There is no truth in whether Yoda knew something was wrong. A commission muz be sent to this board to ascertain the truth! ;)

23. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Does anyone else here get the feeling that maybe... JUST MAYBE... Yoda and Mace Windu know something more about Sifo Diyas, and they are just not letting anyone else know about it?? ?[face_plain]

I can't help but think that there's more to it than what we are seeing on the surface in the movie... hmmmm..... :cool:

Maybe I should go and watch Episode 2 one more time... [face_mischief]

Hey, has anyone started trying to decipher the writings that are shown on the screen during the Coruscant chase scene??

I heard that if you look at them carefully, you can actually decipher them.
    Because some Star Wars fans in other countries have already started trying to decipher them.

I know, quite "bo liao", but it would be kind of interesting...

24. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    How to decipher them? Is there a dictionary for basic? Haha [face_laugh]

I agree with DE that Yoda might be suspicious of something. His digital expressions are too obvious to miss out.

25. JediGenX

JediGenX Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I fav is
    " We are keepers of peace nor warriors" - Mace Windu, AOTC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.