main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Our New Home

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Kriana, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    Well guys, we officially have a new home! Kinda! lol. The Chinese restaurant that I work at, has offered to shut down their dining area on one saturday each month to let us have our meetings!
    The benefit of this, is we don't have to call out for pizza (unless we really want pizza), there's a whole restaurant practically at our beck and call. Pretty neat. the prices are reasonable, the food is really good (I've gained about 20 pounds in the past year because of it) and it should be a friendly atmosphere in which to conduct our meetings.

The first meeting held there will be June 28 at 6:00 PM, the restaurant is on Kelly St. in Manchester, across from Chez Vachon.

If anyone has any questions about the place, I'd be happy to answer them.

Kri

2. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Ok well since I haven't talked to anyone in a long while I for one would like to say that I am really happy about this move. Considering I also just moved to Dubuque street on the west side of Manchester. I live like 3 blocks away. Incredible!! Anyway I missed you all and look very much to the meeting, Besides Chinese Food GOOOOD. Chinese FOOOOOODDD AND THEN!!!!! No NO AND THEN. Anyway I missed you all TTYL and soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.