main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Yeah, picked up a win, go BCC! And Trieste, yeah, we would pick up someone like him. We love reclaiming failed projects...

2. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Bek10? But hey, you know what they say...

Oh, and Bardan_Jusik, I thus far approve of your running of the Super 16. Keep up the good work. By which I obviously mean A&M winning. :D

Some really awesome scores but oh man. That Republican/GVSU game. So killer! And BCC taking down Valorum? Talk about an upset.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah, I couldn't believe that GVSU/Republican score either. Almost made me feel bad for the Pilots...almost. :p

What really gave me a double take was the high scores Polytech and A&M put up. Of course Polytech increased its already insane points scored total with that. Very fun running the numbers because you don't only look at your own team, and the team you are playing next week, but really are forced to look at everybody.

[​IMG]

4. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    **starts mumbling to himself*** stupid spelling errors I'm going to....

[​IMG]
    Is that better?

Trieste and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Ok, now I need one for the SEC and one for the Keldabe Military Institute Warriors. :p

[​IMG]

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    So, are we going to have polls, because I think some rankings will have changed after this last week. :p

7. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    I like the concept of the Golden Datapad. Very interesting.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Thank you. I thought it would go along very well with the lineup of odd trophies that are given out in college football. :p

9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    A Gunny team that's offensively overpowered? And people are surprised at that? ;)

You know, right before you said that Izzi's considering not returning to the Senators I thought to myself, "I wonder what Izzi's going to do!"

Bardan_Jusik, I know what you mean! I've always felt like I've had my fingers on the pulse of the ELL because I do the scores (admittedly, the smallest batch of scores that we have going right now) and you see how teams remain constant or fluctuate over the course of the season.

Also, the Golden Datapad is actually a little reminiscent of the greatest trophy in college football: the Stanford Axe. Except we out and out stole it from them. ;)

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm a master of suspense. :cool:

11. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I strongly Dislike Georgia Football right now[face_not_talking]

12. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Given what I know of your geography, I believe it. ;) As a friendly reminder, let's keep our comments confined to discussing the Limmie games. Though from time to time there will be overlap with current sporting events, let's make sure we discuss them as they relate to the game. When setting up the thread, I was told by a mod that all OOC thread will be monitored to make sure that they remain centered around games rather than becoming social threads. :)

[​IMG]

13. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    One day I would really like to do a study of how I perform against non-bonus roll teams and bonus roll teams. Because there are days where I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot by posting. :D

14. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    Question what is the Rough Riders record right now?

15. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Believe it or not, such things are actually tracked for your quick and easy reference in our library thread! I will not be keeping detailed statistics regarding offense, defense, and point differential for the GCLA, as has been the case when the Premier League was a smaller affair than it is now. However, you're welcome to figure out such things for yourself. I use an Excel spreadsheet to figure all of that out for ELL, and I know Bardan does the same for the Super 16. I'm wiling to bet that Macja is doing the same. :D

16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
  17. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Trieste, do you have the stats compiled from the All-Star Game? Or did the TV control you? :p

18. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Sad to say I actually paid attention to the speeches during the last night of the DNC rather than review the All-Star Game. So the work is still available if you're volunteering? Which is what you were doing, right? :D

19. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Not at all. I was just wondering. :)

20. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I'm actually not sure that all the points were allocated in the second half so I may get to use GM powers to assign them out. Naturally, every unallocated Gundarkade point will mysteriously find its way into Alana's total. :D

21. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    You're right. And Alana can take them; I'm sure Bardan won't mind. :p

22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
  23. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    It looks pretty awesome, man. :)

24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Thank you! And jcgoble3 deserves a lot of credit for calling my attention to this nifty new feature back on the temp boards I think it's a very clean layout and makes it a lot easier for people to find what they're looking for.

25. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Sorry for the delay in posting the PLL scores, I am dealing with a family death. My activity may be sporadic at best this next week. I will update the PLL states in the Library soon.