main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    That's the best part, really. Now we can go back at each others' throats to playing a civilized game. :p

2. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    I think it's clear that the Duchess Eldin Award for sportsmanship is going to be the hardest award for us to hand out this season. ;)

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh]

Clearly you will have to add an NPC team whose player's will annually win that award. :p

[​IMG]

4. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Actually, it remains to be seen whether there will be an NPC team in the game next season. One may be required. But that is also a very likely scenario!

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I hope one isn't needed, but if it is then it is.

Of course maybe Taab, with his vast wealth, will make some sort of large donation to CorTech following the tragedy there...[face_thinking]

[​IMG]

6. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    He'd be in the running for the Zumtak Award for perseverance and dedication to the sport of Limmie. The Duchess Eldin is exclusively for players. ;)

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Well shab. :p Yeah no chance of any of my players ever winning that. [face_laugh]

[​IMG]

8. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Why's that? :p You mean Limmie players show sportsmanship?

9. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    It's been known to happen once in a blue moon. ;)

Oh and Gunny, a hat trick in five minutes? Jeez, Alana's last season against Nadiem didn't happen that fast! You're clearly playing the long game. Four years at CorTech, then signed by the Senators. Not even I'm planning the Miners' pipeline four years in advance. :D

By the way--heads up to everyone: scores will be late on Sunday due to some travel on my part. There's even a chance of the unheard of: Monday Night Limmie. And if that happens then there's only one question I have for you:

"Are you ready for some Limmie?"

CPL_Macja and Liam_Vehn like this.
  10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Alright everyone the initial set up of the HSN Limmie Tonight Wiki. You will find on the front page the scoreboards for each week. I will try to have those up-to-date as much as possible (I know that they are outdated right now I will fix that tomorrow).

The other thing that I would like everyone to visit is the newly developed "Games of the Week" Poll. The polls will open each week on Sunday and will close on Wednesday night. At which time a brief write-up will be done to highlight the matches you have chosen. For this first time, the polls will remain up until Friday.

I hope you all enjoy this, and if you have any questions or need assistance with you wiki pages please let me know. I will continue to develop more information boxes for the various aspects of our ever changing game.

Trieste likes this.
  11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Very cool and well done CPL, thanks for the hard work you put into this! =D=

[​IMG]

12. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm just that evil. [face_clown]:p

Oh, and hooray for the Wiki!

13. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I second that! Thanks, Mac!

14. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    When I will actually be around a computer, I will definitely be loading in some historic data to help flesh it out. Are there going to be any style sheets or templates for teams, individuals, things like that?

15. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    As of right now I have the following Templates in place and properly formated: Infobox character, Infobox collegiate squad, Infobox professional squad, Infobox ravalry.

Once I am back home later this evening I will begin working on style sheets for teams and individuals.

I have other templates in the works, but it will take me a little bit of time to get them to where they are ready for public display.

I am going to start a blog on the wiki logging all the changes/additions as they happen. When I make an entry into that blog I will post a link here and tag everyone in the game.

Trieste likes this.
  16. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
  17. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Since you've posted it in here, I assume we can just jump right in and start editing our team stuff?

18. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Absolutely! Bear in mind that i might make minor formating edit, but it would only be so that every page looks roughly the same. btw does anyone know how to get a hold of UnknownRogue?

19. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Nice CPL, the wiki man. I doubt that i will be editing stuff in. I'm not particularly good at it.

20. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I don't think he's been active since November of last year. However, he did have a Wiki of his own for his team stuff, so perhaps you could use the stuff from that.

21. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Thanks, CPL! Wiki's rock!

22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I'm probably going to spend an unhealthy amount of time writing stuff for the articles. :p

23. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm glad i could aid in everyones' potential delinquecies :p

24. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Yep. Now all my free time will be spent editing the Wiki pages for the 300 or so pages of material I can cover. :p

25. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I see I have released the wiki-beasts known as JediGunny and Dubya Scott.

Dubya_Scott likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.