main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Outrider Base of Alberta Officially Approved!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by ms_ventress, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    Hello everyone!

I would like to let you guys and girls know that Alberta officially has a Rebel Legion Base, called Outrider Base.
    It started when I was at Dragon Con and saw how many Rebel Legion members there where and so I checked out the Rebel Legion site to see how many of our Calgary and Edmonton Fanforce and 501st members where also Rebel Legion members. I found there was quite a few and after a few emails with the Canadian Base CO, I found out we had enough to form an Alberta Base. I thought this would work well in Alberta, cause there are always more members joining, and when making events everything can be more official.

Because I initiated the Base formation, I took the role as CO of Outrider Base. I have been requested by the Rebel Legion Command to choose my Command staff, mainly XO and PR Officers, now I would like to have my XO in Calgary so that both cities have a representative, and I would also like to have two PR Officers, on in Edmonton and one in Calgary.

I would like to talk to all the Outrider Base members at the Calgary Toy Expo coming up (because most of our members will be there), I have a list of things I would like to go over with everyone, plus I would like to hear ideas from everyone... from what kind of events you would like to website ideas and other Command Staff positions.

Thank you!

Erin

PS if you are interested in the XO or PR positions please PM me. :)

2. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    congratulations, very excited about this :)

3. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    Sooooo proud!!!!

Guess I better get my Luminara and Shaak Ti costumes done!

4. redeyekho

redeyekho Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 1, 2003
    Awesome job on your work Erin :)

5. MADKAU

MADKAU Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    Good work!
    My Qui-Gon costume will get moved up on the project list now.

6. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Yep sweet deal Erin. Sounds sweet and I'll be at Calgary so meeting should be cool to have.

7. ms_ventress

ms_ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2004
    Hi everyone I have posted up the Outrider Base Discussion board on the Rebel Legion Forum. Even if your not a Rebel Legion member you can join the Rebel Legion Boards to find out information on costumes and be apart of the Outrider Base discussion.

http://www.rebellegion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8045

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.