main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games SWC Overly verbose Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by BlackRanger, Jun 4, 2023.

1. BlackRanger

BlackRanger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2018
    A game where we worsen SW quotes with excessive verbiage. Exactly what it says on the tin.

Some examples:

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, the hermit and former Jedi also known as Ben Kenobi, never told you what happened to your father."
    "He told me enough! He told me that you were Obi-Wan's pupil, but that you betrayed my father and killed him."
    "No, Luke. I, Darth Vader, am also your father."

"By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side back to join the Light Side of the Force. So will it be with you, my young Jedi friend. You too will join us on the Dark Side."
    "You're wrong. Soon I'll be dead, because the Rebels will have blown up this space station. And you with me. And my father with me. And those Red Guards over there with me. And everybody else on board with me."

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    DarthRelaxus likes this.
  2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    :han: I know that you love me, Leia, but rather than respond like a true gentleman and a good lover, I'm going to stand here and try to look cool in front of my friends by not saying that I love you back.

3. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    It's against my programming to impersonate a deity, angel, devil, or other mythical being.

4. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    “Only a Sith deals in absolute statements that drive a wedge between friends and end in a loss of limbs.”

5. CloneBlooper

CloneBlooper Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 20, 2002
    De wanna wubba dubba lub lub wanga

6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    :vader: Your willingness to placate me by telling me that you are sorry is greatly appreciated, Imperial Star Destroyer Captain Needa.

7. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I am a Jedi, guardian of peace and justice in the galaxy, like my father, Anakin Skywalker, before you schmoozed him into turning to the Dark Side of the Force with hope that he could keep his wife, my mother, Padme, from dying.

DarthRelaxus, Kato Sai and Iron_lord like this.
  8. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    You were seen flying out of a Rebel cruiser's cargo bay. That makes you part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor. Take her away.

DarthRelaxus and BlackRanger like this.
  9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    No disintegrations!
    Absolutely Lord Vader. Your wish is my command. I wouldn't want t to get on your bad side.

10. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    "Governor Tarkin, I recognised your foul stench when I was brought on board . From your legendary halitosis which could fell a Bantha, to your appalling foot odour which must count as a war-crime in itself. And it seems you're not wiping your bottom properly either, isn't that right Mr. Poopy-Pants !"

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
  11. Power of the Dark Side

Power of the Dark Side Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2023
    We have considered carefully your application for the status of Jedi Master. There were many applicants this year and we regret that you were not successful on this occasion. We hope you will apply again for the status of Master in the future. In short, you are on the Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.

12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    “From my point of view the Jedi are evil, wicked, and prone to hypocrisy that has doomed them to this end, entire annihilation!”

13. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    :obiwan: Our conflict is as good as concluded, my former padawan. Through strenuous effort, I have elevated myself to a highly advantageous level from which I hold an unassailable advantage over your lower position. I would advise against any further exertions on your part, as that will surely lead to your inevitable defeat and demise.

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    “So this is how liberty, democracy, and freedom dies, with thunderous applause of sycophants and compromised politicians who in these confusing times choose tyranny packaged as security.”

15. BlackRanger

BlackRanger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2018
    Han: Who are you?
    Leia: Someone who loves you.
    Han: Mom?
    Leia: No.
    Han: Dad?
    Leia: No.
    Han: Chewie?
    Leia: No!
    Han: Qi'ra?
    Leia: Who?
    Han: Greedo?
    Leia: ...What?
    Jabba: Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho...

16. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    “I killed them all! Not just the men, but the women, the children, the dogs, the lizards, the snakes, and even the ants that dared crawl on the ground! I hate them!.” -Anakin

17. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    "You like me because I'm a scoundrel."

"I happen to like nice men."

"I'm nice men."

L_B EDIT: nope! You know that’s inappropriate. Keep it family friendly, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
    Iron_lord likes this.
  18. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Now don't get jittery, there are a lot of command ships. Nearly twenty Executor-class Star Dreadnoughts have been built, after all.

DarthRelaxus and Siphonophore like this.
  19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    The Force will be with always when you are in the cockpit, when you cook your food,
    when you sleep,
    when you ride a speeder,
    when you pet a Wookiee,
    when you run down a street,
    when you swing from a vine,
    when you fall from a great height,
    when you…

DarthRelaxus, Blobofat and Iron_lord like this.
  20. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    Unfortunate that you rushed to face him—that incomplete your training was ... that not ready for the burden were you. Obi-Wan would have told you long ago, had I let him ... now a great weakness you carry. Fear for you, I do. Fear for you, yes.

DarthRelaxus and Siphonophore like this.
  21. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    You how allowed this dark lord to twist, befuddled, confuse, deceive, and mislead your mind, until now you’ve become the very thing you swore to destroy, eliminate, and eradicate according to the prophecy of The Chosen One.”

22. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    I’ve been from one end of this galaxy to the other, and I’ve seen a lot of strange things. Too many to believe there couldn’t be something like this ‘force.’ Too many to think that there could be some such controlling one’s actions. I determine my destiny—not some half-mystical energy field.

DarthRelaxus and Blobofat like this.
  23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    It seems our lot in life to suffer, linger in dumb anguish, and be neglected as scrap!

DarthRelaxus and Iron_lord like this.
  24. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    This is the way, and although that other way could also be another way or a subway, or the right way, or the left way, or a whey, it is not the way. This is the way.

25. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    [Your mind powers will not work on me, boy. I am not affected by your human thought pattern. I was killing your kind when being a Jedi meant something.]

DarthRelaxus and gizkaspice like this.