main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Padwan Girl

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sometimes_normal, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sometimes_normal

Sometimes_normal Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2006
    I know, I know, the pic is horrible! But I need to practice! And I don't know how to draw those folders on clothes. But this is just something I drew at school. (and btw, it's my first SW pic)
    Her name is Hallie, 14 years old. She's standing in the garden (you can't see that she's standing in the garden, but who cares:D)and focusing on the force, or just daydreaming. I don't know why she popped up in my head, but I think I've seen her in one of my dreams:D
    [image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/Sometimes_normal/fyuckyou.jpg]
    :D
    (Sorry for my bad English)

HS29 EDIT: See this thread.

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Sometimes_normal! [:D]
    Welcome to Fanarts!

Awwww! She just beautiful! I love her face, how you've drawn her mouth and eyes. [face_love] Love it. =D=

As for your English, it seems perfect to me. Can't spot any mistake. *looks around* Nope. :)
    Btw, where are you from?

Hope to see more of your work soon! :)

3. Sometimes_normal

Feb 20, 2006
    Thank you very much:D I love to get response back on my drawnings.:p And I love to get warm welcomes:p You'll see my english-mistakes later, maybe not in this post, but you will see them:D I promise, Haha
    Well anyway, I'm from Norway!:D Where are you from?

4. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    I'm from Germany! And you'll sure see a few mistakes in posts... :)
    Very cool to meet someone from Norway!

5. Fenrisulven

Fenrisulven Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    I think it looks good, especially for something drawn in school. Most of the things I draw in school looks... strange. I really like her hair, it looks great.

Btw, I'm from Sweden, trevligt att träffas.

6. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Fanart forum, Sometimes_Normal. I really like your drawing, especially the hair.

Don't worry about your English. It is really good.

AG88

7. SoloKnight

SoloKnight Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Welcome to fanart! I really like this drawing, it's fun to see what people come up with when sitting in school. And as for your English, don't worry about it. You'll probably see a bunch of mistakes in my posts and I was born and raised in the United States, haha.

8. Sometimes_normal

Feb 20, 2006
    [/b]Chilla: Germany? Cool^^ I took "Deutch" as a subject on school, but It got to hard for me.
    Ich bin Charlotte! Ich wohne in Norway! Ich bin 16 jahre alt.
    (HAHA, And I bet that the half of it are totaly wrong^^)

Fenrisulven: Thanks:D You live in Sweden? Cool. I'm going to Stocholm 10.Juny with my class=)(Fint å hilse på deg også, vi bor så "nære" hverandre) If you undestood that=D

academygrad88Thank you=) The hair looks so much better after i scanned it. Maybe I got a Miracle-scanner=) HAHA

SoloKnight Thanks, this is a really cool place. Everyone are so kind=P Haha, well. I'm from Norway and does a "bunch of mistakes" when I'm writing Norwegian too:p haha

9. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    Hello Sometimes_normal!

Hey nice picture! I think the clothes folds are actually really nice! Great picture! Welcome to the fanart boards! [face_hug]
    YAY norway! i'm american, but I believe I'm a quarter norwegian!

Take care and God bless!
    ~N

10. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    Hey! That pic is beautiful! I love her face and hair and the expression. Very peaceful... [face_love]
    I'm waiting for more!

Your english 'sounds' very good for me too. And little mistakes aren't dangerous, it's enough that people understand.
    I'm from Finland btw. :D

Marmida

11. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    It really wasn't that wrong. Norway is in German "Norwegen" and "Jahre" is spelled with a capital letter, that's all. You see, it's not that bad. :)

Ich bin Theresa und 15 Jahre alt. Ich komme aus Deutschland.

Translation:
    I'm Theresa and 15 years old. I'm from Germany.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, Sometimes_normal!

I can see we're all the same in the fact that doodle all over our notes. I think it's gotten worse for me sitting in college lecture classes. :p

Anyway, very nice drawing you have there. I like the way you did the face and the robes are fairly original. Nice job! :)

13. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi Sometimes_normal, and let me add my welcome to Fan Art!

This is a lovely piece (and you'll find that a lot of great artwork comes from the "doodling" we all do, lol! School notebooks seem to be especially productive! ;) )--I very much like her peaceful expression, which is wonderfully done. The breeze lifting her hair is almost palpable, and I could definitely see her standing in a garden or other tranquil spot, meditating. A lovely piece, and we'll be looking forward to seeing more! Again--welcome to the forum!

FF

14. Fenrisulven

Fenrisulven Jedi Master star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Hehe, yeah, I understood that. I actually live just outside of Stockholm, and study at the university there.

Oh, and are we going to see more of your work soon...?

15. Sometimes_normal

Feb 20, 2006
    [/b]Nice, I came home from a shopping tour (I buyed Revenge of The Sith, Playstation 2xD)and saw a lot more comments to answer:D

Nidrail: Hello back;) Well, I'm going to improve my work a lot more with the shape of the clothes and stuff, but thanks anyway;)A quarter norwegian? Cool. I love Norway, but it's way to cold in the Winter:S Take care you too:)

Marmida: Thaanks, I think her face and hair was best too:) Incredible what you can do in math class[face_laugh]
    Finland eh? Cool [face_peace]

Chilla:Haha, so I still got some skills in "Deutch" [face_laugh] Theresa? That's a pretty name. My mum was going to call me that actually, but she called me Charlotte instead. I wonder why, I mean, Theresa sounds a lot better than Charlotte. [face_peace]

HanSolo29: Yeah, my mathbook look like a doodle book HAHA[face_laugh]

FalconFaN: Thanks^^ I was thinking about Meditating when I drew her too:p I'm sure you are going to see more of my art, but I'm very busy (Even at school^^ :D) because of my incoming EXAM!! AAH *gets panic* I need to study more!! ^^

Fenrisulven: [face_peace] I hope Stockholm is a nice place:p Me and my best friend is going to enjoy the trip (Except flying, I HATE FLYING!!) with relaxing and shopping, but the rest of my class is going to get a lot of bad days (hangovers). [face_laugh] And as a wrote to FalconFan; You are going to see lot of art from me after my EXAM-period.

And I just want to say: Hugs to those who have welcomed me so warmly and kindly comment my work! Take care;)

16. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Welcome to the forum! That picture is not bad at all! I think the robes look great! If I had to pick out one thing I'd say the nose is a little too high, but the rest of the face is adorable! She looks nicely smug and content with herself for a 14 year old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.