main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pancakes and Waffles > Asia and Africa General Discussion Fan Force Forum

Discussion in 'Pancakes and Waffles Forum' started by Andalite-Bandit, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    As of this posting Pancakes and Waffles has 1,730 posts.

Fan Force Asia and Africa General Discussion has, total, since its creation: 1,584 posts.

In one day Pancakes and Waffles has surpassed and defeated the entire history of the Asia and Africa General Discussion forum.

Allow us to make a mockery of and celebrate our victory and their humiliating defeat.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! "Waaa I am Fan Force Asia and Africa General Discussion and I don't have as many posts as a forum about two breakfast foods, and that forum only existed for less than a day, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Ha ha ha ha ha!

Also find other forums that Pancakes and Waffles has defeated in its short history.

2. Jedi_Reject_Jesse

Jedi_Reject_Jesse Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 26, 2004
    Fanforce Turkey has less than 300 posts. Armenian Jedi will be pleased.

3. Mr_Burns

Mr_Burns Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 12, 2001
    I am sad. I thought this was going to propose a new Asia and Africa Pancakes and Waffles subforum.

4. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    The Episode IV Spoilers Forum only has 1612 posts. That's right. This Star Wars forum cares more about Pancakes and Waffles than Star Wars. Make note Administration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.