main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Paragon

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Ahsoka's Tano, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    There's a new third-person shooter available on the PS4 and PC that I've downloaded. It's actually free on PSN, with a free starter pack on PS Plus. I played it for the first time last night. It's somewhat similar to Overwatch and Battleborn; although it's third person instead of first. I'd recommend trying downloading it and testing it to see what you think.

2. Kynirin

Kynirin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 16, 2015
    I've been wondering about this game for the past week or so. Third person is always appealing to me, and the characters and what little I've managed to gather of the setting seem very interesting, too. They haven't finished writing their game lore yet from what I understood. Would love to know more about the characters and what they are all about.

My poor PS4 is so neglected currently as I've not managed to share my cable so the PC and the console could be online simultaneously, but I think I'll try to check this out this weekend. It definitely looks intriguing enough. :)

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

From what I already know about the game, you can "cross-play" between the PS4 and PC, so you wouldn't be missing anything on either platform. When I played the game last night (offline solo mode to get the feel of it), I was this female character with a weird mechanical gadget sticking out from her backside.

4. Kynirin

Dec 16, 2015
    Ooh, I have to take a closer look at that. Cross-play would be brilliant. :) I thought it cost on PC, like required purchasing some kind of a 19,99 founder pack. The offline solo play sounds good, too. It's always nice to have that available.

It seems they added a new character just a day or so ago, some kind of a knight? I'm loving how varied the characters seem. There looks to be a mix of both sci-fi and fantasy elements. Those mechanical gadgets and weaponry, and the Sevarog character looks like Nazgûl or something. :)

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Not sure about the PC costs and all. Yeah, I had seen they added a new character recently. Another male character.

This is the one I was using, Gadget:
    [​IMG]

6. Kynirin

Dec 16, 2015
    Gadget looks awesome! :) Really looking forward to hearing more about what she's exactly all about, the background info on the character and the apparatus. I'd be really interested in trying out Dekker. She has a very nice look to her, and seems to have some kind of a ranged staff weapon. The Hero Spotlight video on the website makes it look anything but my usual playstyle, but only one way to find out for sure.

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Here's a sampling of her gameplay

8. Kynirin

Dec 16, 2015
    Looks interesting. I took a look at a couple of more videos of her while at it, and it seems she can turn the tide of fights pretty effectively. There's some slowing or stopping(?) effect to her abilities that makes it hard to run from her.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I'm still in the learning process. I'm not sure if it's a special ability of her's alone, but she can launch this large dome-like structure that damages all enemies within it. It's pretty neat, but takes a little while to cool down each time you use it.