main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Perilious Days: Luke/Vader/surprises- between ESB and ROTJ *COMPLETED* SFFA Winner- Best Non-Human

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JDH3, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    *evil chuckles* Excellent post!

2. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    VaderLVR64: WOW! Vader is getting ready to kick some butt, I love it. I am so happy to see Winter, I love her! Good old Targeter! Another great post!

Vader is not amused, I'll give you that much! Glad you liked Winter's arrival, it was fun to write.

RebelMom: Ack! You pushed Mara off the roof. Well, not you but the strange guy with yellow eyes. another person wanting revenge against the Skywalkers. Skywalkers must sport a big bullseye or something. I wasn't expecting a scorned lover to shoot Teemish. glad he's dead though. *makes note to check out this other story*

True, the Skywalkers have as many, if not more, enemies than friends. I was hoping that Teemish's exit would be a tad surprising.

Still hanging on a cliff though. Luke is badly injured and Mara's fate is unknown. At least Tycho is safe.

Get those fingers typing again.

You have something against cliffs, do you? :p *typing, typing* lol

Reihla: Whoa! The attack on Mara was unexpected! Great Sith scene after - especially how he took such delight in tasting the fear of those he was stalking.

Glad to see I haven't lost my ability to shock my readers. :D

"Simply contemplating your death, Teemish."

Perfect Vader response. I love that the guy met his end at the hand of an ex he'd betrayed. How apropos.

Thanks! And I agree, Teemish's end was most fitting.

Too cool, having Winter rescue Tycho! That came as a surprise too.

Yay!! I'm really happy that people enjoyed Winter's role in Tycho's rescue.

Ana_Labris: *evil chuckles* Excellent post!

Thanks so much. :)

3. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Liked Mara?s puzzlement about what was taking Vader so long. Of course being distracted by her thoughts and getting knocked off a roof is a good reason to want to kill Luke. :)

Heretics? Iridonia? Seems like the Emperor recognised Mara Jade?s assailant.

Second note to self: Like the Hulk the madder Vader gets the stronger he gets, therefore mocking him might give him enough Dark Side power to control his damaged mechanical systems and get up again.

Nice twist with it not being Vader to kill Teemish. Shows that even if Vader likes the direct approach that he has very considerable scheming skills.

Hmm, I?d try to find two blankets so I could cover Tycho or if I couldn't find a second then shoot him with a stunbolt- no need to let him enjoy the show, not included in the accommodation agreement. :)

4. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    _JM_: Liked Mara?s puzzlement about what was taking Vader so long. Of course being distracted by her thoughts and getting knocked off a roof is a good reason to want to kill Luke.

True, very true lol!

Heretics? Iridonia? Seems like the Emperor recognised Mara Jade?s assailant.

Once again, true. [face_devil]

Second note to self: Like the Hulk the madder Vader gets the stronger he gets, therefore mocking him might give him enough Dark Side power to control his damaged mechanical systems and get up again.

Not a good sign for those that oppose him, I'll admit that much.

Nice twist with it not being Vader to kill Teemish. Shows that even if Vader likes the direct approach that he has very considerable scheming skills.

Good, I'm glad that idea came across. I wanted to show that Vader was not just a brute. I get tired of hearing that Thrawn was a far better strategist than Vader.

Hmm, I?d try to find two blankets so I could cover Tycho or if I couldn't find a second then shoot him with a stunbolt- no need to let him enjoy the show, not included in the accommodation agreement.

LMAO!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You still typing? ;)

6. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    RebelMom: You still typing?

Still typing! *Panting* :p

JD.

7. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    AUTHOR NOTE: Sorry if this is a little short, but my time during the week is a little short these days. DRL is evil!! :mad:

Chapter 10
    Death was only the beginning

Vader stood motionless as his Stormtroopers loaded the wounded Luke into his shuttle. There had been no trouble in securing the Rebels' base as they had been extremely disorganized without their commander's leadership. Teemish's death had been only mildly satisfying, but the threat to his son had been neutralized once and for all. The Dark Lord would bring Luke before the Emperor, and soon they would rule the galaxy together as father and son. It would be as it was always meant to be, Vader thought joyfully.

Xizor, the name stuck in Vader's throat. He would deal with the Dark Prince soon enough. He would see to it that Xizor paid the ultimate price for daring to threaten the life of his child. He would execute Xizor personally, no one would get in his way- not even the Emperor.

He stepped onto the boarding ramp of his shuttle and was nearly inside when he felt it. Something familiar whispered to him through the Force, a presence he had not felt since...

"Kalakar Six," a voice from the shadows said.

Vader turned and descended his shuttle's boarding ramp. "You should have learned by now that it is best to stay dead," he paused to scan the shadows, "Maul."

"I told you once, Skywalker, your hate is not nearly enough."

Vader could hardly believe his ears; it was Maul! During the Clone Wars he had be resurrected to battle the Jedi and the Forces of the old Republic. Years later, Vader had encountered him again on Kalakar Six. He had been restored that time not by the Emperor but by a group of heretics who thought him to be a more suitable apprentice to the Sith master. How was it that he lived once again?

"Confused are you, Jedi?" Maul taunted, his form still hidden in the darkness.

"You should not have come back. As before, Maul is dead, and you are nothing."

"I am hatred pure and untainted. I am darkness, Skywalker."

"Skywalker is dead, and soon you will join him."

"In death? I think not. Skywalker lives because his son still lives. I can see the light within you glowing brighter with each passing moment. You are not fit to be called Sith."

"I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, who are you to challenge my authority? I stand at the Emperor's right hand, and it was I who slew Obi-Wan. It was Obi-Wan who slew you, was it not? Maul was a Sith apprentice but he was slain, you are but an impostor, a shadow. Now, come forth and meet your doom. Your mockery of the Sith ends here. I will show you the true power of the darkside."

"We shall see,...Skywalker."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"We've got to help Luke. Do you know where he is now, Winter?" Tycho's voice was clearly concerned as he spoke.

"I'm afraid not, Flyboy. We lost track of him after the two of you were split up during the incident in the docking bay."

"That's just great! Any idea what we do now?"

"Well, if it's not too radical an idea for you, I suggest we go look for him."

Tycho merely glared at Winter as the two set off in search of Luke, or at least a lead as to what had become of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mara's eyes flickered open slowly, her vision extremely blurry. Everything that she could feel was sore, and everything else seemed to hold the promise of more pain. She wasn't sure what had taken place on the roof, but she knew she didn't enjoy it, especially the being pushed off it part. There was no way to know who her assailant had been, but she was looking forward to tracking him down. Her eyes growing heavy once more, Mara again began to slip into unconsciousness.

She was nearly passed out when she felt a gentle hand touch the side of her face. She opened her eyes wide, but there didn't seem to be anyone there. Again, her eyes slowly closed, but once more she felt a hand touch her cheek. It was

8. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm alittle confused was it all a dream what's happening?

9. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Jeditheskyisblue: I'm alittle confused was it all a dream what's happening?

The simple answer is no, the rest of the answers will come soon enough.

10. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Sorry if this is a little short, but my time during the week is a little short these days. DRL is evil!! *hits DRL with frying pan* Just trying to help.

"In death? I think not. Skywalker lives because his son still lives. I can see the light within you glowing brighter with each passing moment. You are not fit to be called Sith."
    Amazing how much insight Maul has. Sorry vader/Anakin, he's right.
    She wasn't sure what had taken place on the roof, but she knew she didn't enjoy it, especially the being pushed off it part. I laughed at this part. So glad she survived. *whew*
    Vader knew he had to end the fight and soon. The more energy it took to fight off Darth Maul, the less time he could keep his mechanical systems working. I'm surprised he's lasted this long.
    Crouched on the floor by Luke's bunk, the wounded Kohvrekhar looked at Luke curiously. He should have been recovering, but that would have left his Young Lord unguarded. There was another fight coming, and Kohvrekhar could feel it. I really like this guy. Gets beaten to a pulp and comes back for more. His loyalty to his young lord is great. I hope he can hold out.
    I loved the twin visions that Luke and Mara had. :D
    the Emperor is on his way, Maul and Vader are fighting, Tycho and Winter are looking for Luke... Perilious is becoming more perilious by the minute. this story is great. I certainly hope DRL backs off - I want more! I'm terrible. ;) I'm one of those people that will stay up all night to finish reading a good book. this story is like that. :)

11. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I actually agree with ?Maul? as since happiness is not of the Dark Side the fact that Darth Vader is so joyful means he is not entirely Dark (thinking of the catch-22 in Shadows of the Empire where when Vader concentrates the Dark Side enough to be able to breathe he is so happy to be doing that he can?t concentrate the Dark Side enough to do it).

Little disappointed in the Rebels, hope Lieutenant Jecks is regrouping for a counter attack somewhere. :)

Liked the Tycho / Winter interaction though I suddenly realised them being together this early contradicts the Rogue Squadron comics (brain suddenly connected that those were post-RotJ while this is pre-RotJ).

Interesting with Luke and Mara being woken by being called ?Father? and ?Mother? as if this is some sort of vision then it does imply Ben is going to get a sibling. Liked Mara looking forward to tracking down her attacker and returning the pain.

Feeling a little sorry for Vader having to fight Maul while also having to keep his mechanicals working. Still at least it proves that Vader can fight Maul with one metaphorical arm tied behind his back.

12. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Funny, the third reincarnation(clone) of Maul, Maul IV, is fighting Vader, while Luke's and Mara's future children are waking them to take advantage of the situation.

At least I guess, that Luke will use the distraction to escape and Mara will be at the shuttle in time to take over the fight, should Vader's mechanics give out under the duress.

I agree with JM about Shadows..., Vader's positive reactions that destroyed his Dark Force effords to breath on his own, were the parts I liked best about the book. Of course, besides Xizor's tower being blown up by the Rebels and his skydom by the Executor.

Vadey

13. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    What _JM_ and VadeyFan said.. *nods*

14. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    RebelMom: Sorry if this is a little short, but my time during the week is a little short these days. DRL is evil!! *hits DRL with frying pan* Just trying to help.

Thanks! I'll take all the help I can get lol!

"In death? I think not. Skywalker lives because his son still lives. I can see the light within you glowing brighter with each passing moment. You are not fit to be called Sith." Amazing how much insight Maul has. Sorry vader/Anakin, he's right.

True, so very very true. Maul has got Vader/Anakin figured, but he better watch his mouth. [face_devil]

She wasn't sure what had taken place on the roof, but she knew she didn't enjoy it, especially the being pushed off it part. I laughed at this part. So glad she survived. *whew*

Good, you were suppose to laugh at that bit. ;) Yep, she's safe and sound...well, safe anyway.

Vader knew he had to end the fight and soon. The more energy it took to fight off Darth Maul, the less time he could keep his mechanical systems working. I'm surprised he's lasted this long.

Vader is one tough machine er man er Sith? :p

Crouched on the floor by Luke's bunk, the wounded Kohvrekhar looked at Luke curiously. He should have been recovering, but that would have left his Young Lord unguarded. There was another fight coming, and Kohvrekhar could feel it. I really like this guy. Gets beaten to a pulp and comes back for more. His loyalty to his young lord is great. I hope he can hold out.

Ah, good, I love that people are enjoying our Noghri friend. He's one of my favorites too. I'm pretty sure he'll last, he's double tough even for a Noghri!

I loved the twin visions that Luke and Mara had.
    the Emperor is on his way, Maul and Vader are fighting, Tycho and Winter are looking for Luke... Perilious is becoming more perilious by the minute. this story is great. I certainly hope DRL backs off - I want more! I'm terrible. I'm one of those people that will stay up all night to finish reading a good book. this story is like that.

Wow, thanks! Such wonderful coments are always nice to get. :) Don't apologize for wanting more!

_JM_: I actually agree with ?Maul? as since happiness is not of the Dark Side the fact that Darth Vader is so joyful means he is not entirely Dark (thinking of the catch-22 in Shadows of the Empire where when Vader concentrates the Dark Side enough to be able to breathe he is so happy to be doing that he can?t concentrate the Dark Side enough to do it).

That's what I had in mind when I wrote it, so I'm glad it came through.

Little disappointed in the Rebels, hope Lieutenant Jecks is regrouping for a counter attack somewhere.

As a character in another of my fics would say... "Kids these days." [face_laugh] As to any future Jecks' action...

Liked the Tycho / Winter interaction though I suddenly realised them being together this early contradicts the Rogue Squadron comics (brain suddenly connected that those were post-RotJ while this is pre-RotJ).

True, but what's a little continuity error between friends? ;)

Interesting with Luke and Mara being woken by being called ?Father? and ?Mother? as if this is some sort of vision then it does imply Ben is going to get a sibling. Liked Mara looking forward to tracking down her attacker and returning the pain.

In both The Courtship of Princess Leia and Visions of the Future it's suggested that Luke and Mara would have children (note the plural). While I don't know if I'll write that plot bunny, it seemed to fit with my vision of things. Yes, Mara's quest should be entertaining.

Feeling a little sorry for Vader having to fight Maul while also having to keep his mechanicals working. Still at least it proves that Vader can fight Maul with one metaphorical arm tied behind his back.

Yes, but for how long can he do so...?

VadeyFan2002: Funny, the third reincarnation(c

15. returnofthejeni

returnofthejeni Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    JDH3, I didn't know you had another story...
    Why don't you tell me these things? :p ;)

*starts to read*

16. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    returnofthejeni: JDH3, I didn't know you had another story...
    Why don't you tell me these things?

*starts to read*

Always good to see old friends following my work. :) Sorry for not letting you know, but I was actually planning to promote this over at WIK soon. ;)

17. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    AUTHOR NOTE Well, I said this would likely be a short story, so we are nearing the end. Not just yet mind you, but pretty close. Unless DRL does something horrible, I will be doing a sequel to this story. However, it won't be immediately as I'm working on a prequel of sorts at the moment. For those of you who haven't found it, you can find the prequel here.

Chapter 11
    Providing aid and comfort to the enemy

With a wave of his hand and a few well chosen words, Luke was able to easily get past his Stormtrooper guards. As he stepped onto the shuttle's landing ramp, Luke heard the all too familiar sound of sabers clashing. A cold chill ran down his spine as a wave of darkside energy washed over him. He moved quickly off the ramp, ignoring the curious looks of the assembled Imperial troops at the ramp's base. Standing shoulder to shoulder with the white-clad soldiers, Luke watched as his father dueled another dark warrior.

Through the Force, Luke could sense Vader's strength beginning to dwindle. The Dark Lord suddenly didn't seem quite so dark as he had before, but Luke thought perhaps that was simply wishful thinking on his part. Still, there was something different about Vader now as opposed to earlier, as opposed to Bespin, too. Vader was laboring, not so most would notice, but he was struggling in this fight.

Beside Luke, Kohvrekhar's gaze suddenly snapped away from Luke to meet that of Vader. It took only a moment for Vader's mind to reach out and touch that of his servant, relaying his instructions. As quickly as he could, Kohvrekhar limped up the shuttle's ramp and disappeared inside. He was gone only a few moments before reemerging and once again taking his place at Luke's side. Though Kohvrekhar had no Force abilities, his natural Noghri sense of smell was quite powerful. The conflict that raged inside of his Young Lord produced a mass of physiological response, all of which Kohvrekhar's nose picked up with ease. Such powerful odors sent a wave of sympathy crashing over the Noghri as he considered his Young Lord's anguished state.

Luke found himself silently cheering on Vader, or was he really Anakin Skywalker? Either way, the thought was unsettling to the young Jedi-in-training. How could he be rooting for a Dark Lord of the Sith, for Vader? How could you not cheer for your own father? Another part of his mind questioned him in response. Luke's hand reached up to run his fingers through his hair. Luke winced instantly and pulled his hand away from his head. Examining the hand he had just removed, Luke gasped at the sight of specks of dried blood covering his palm. It all came back to him in a flash; Vader had done this, Vader had injured him!

As if he could read Luke's thoughts, Kohvrekhar interjected. "It was an accident, Young Lord. Lord Vader did not intend to harm you, that was not his wish." Kohvrekhar stopped short of expressing his opinion that Luke should have moved when his father had ordered him to.

"How can you be so sure, Kohvrekhar?" Luke nearly spat, unwilling to hide his doubts.

"You do not need me to explain that to you, Young Lord. I know that you do not believe he hurt you intentionally, it is just easier to pretend otherwise."

"Is that right?" Luke challenged, although privately he was stunned by Kohvrekhar's insight.

"I know more of your clan than you are aware, Young Lord. Clan Vader are a proud and noble people who do not cower before their enemies as lesser beings do. Clan Vader fights for what they believe in and they do not abandon their own in times of need."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see my mother here anywhere." Luke stunned himself with that statement. If his father's past had been shrouded in secrets and lies, then his mother's... Until this moment he had barely given a second thought to the mysterious woman who had given him life. The same woman who had once been involved with his father...with Vader. He refused to blindly accept that there had been

18. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    :_| It's almost over.
    :eek: Luke and Vader are going to fight Maul and you stop there. :mad: that's cruel!

Still, it's a great build up and I enjoyed Luke's thoughts. =D=

19. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Yikes! I missed a post. Well, what a wild ride that was! I loved Maul's insight into Vader (even if Vader doesn't want to admit it!)

And I am SO READY for Luke to kick Maul's black and red butt! Great posts! WOW! Again with that word, but that pretty much sums it up!

20. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    RebelMom: It's almost over.
    Luke and Vader are going to fight Maul and you stop there. that's cruel!

Me cruel? [face_devil]

Still, it's a great build up and I enjoyed Luke's thoughts.

Thanks, and I'm glad you liked my insight into Luke's mind.

VaderLVR64: Yikes! I missed a post. Well, what a wild ride that was! I loved Maul's insight into Vader (even if Vader doesn't want to admit it!)

She's back! Just teasing of course. Ah good, I was hoping Maul's insight would go over well.

And I am SO READY for Luke to kick Maul's black and red butt! Great posts! WOW! Again with that word, but that pretty much sums it up!

Luke and his daddy are more than a little fed up with Maul to be sure. If I were Maul, I'd be looking for the exit about now. [face_devil]

21. _JM_

_JM_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Good that Luke has the mind-trick down pat.

Enjoyed that Luke could also sense the ?weakness? of the lightside growing in his father and that he was so conflicted over whether he should be cheering on his father or hoping for the death of the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Liked Kohvrekhar verbally slapping Luke down over his ignorant comments.

"I will speak to you with the respect you deserve when you do the same for the rest of your clan."

Good reactions by Luke automatically catching and igniting the lightsabre. Poor Vader though, can?t even enjoy a moments pride in his son without problems.

I think Maul is getting a little over-excited here, he?s having so much fun he might get sloppy again like his original did in TPM. Can?t blame Maul for wanting to have some fun though, if Vader and Luke want to have a big macho fight rather than just having Maul shot (half dozen Stormtroopers firing on rapid-fire from different angles simultaneously is not blockable IMO) then it is only polite to oblige them. :)

Cue Duel of the Fates (where another pair of Jedi went for the macho fight)

22. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Don't let us be to critic about Macho fights here. All four or better yet five of them do it mainly for the enjoyment of the reader / viewer. ;)

Great post, but how will Luke get away now? [face_worried]
    Or will DV fall completely from the Dark? Right now I don't think he is that far gone. But the moments he decides to use the Light Side he might find out how improving that is for his lung functions. Healing is of the Light not Dark.

Vadey

23. Ana_Labris

Oct 31, 2000
    Oh, Vader's just a stubborn type of guy - his will keeps him alive more than anything and he's too hard headed to turn back so quickly..
    Anyways - amazing post! I just DON'T want to be Maul right now..
    Oh yes and - cliffhangers are evil! grrrrrrrr

24. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Actually, as much as i hate to admit it, i think i would rather be Maul than the Skywalkers.

Vader: Yes, he may be the most powerful Force User in the Galaxy but he is way below his usual (post-Ep3) standards because of his suit, and he's even below his OT standards because of the damage he got from the Ion Blast, not good when Maul is still healthy.

Luke: Yea, he's a Skywalker, but he's barly at Midway-trained Padawan level in skill, even if he is a Skywalker at this point he is stil learning from experiance, he still wasnt at Vader's level in RotJ IMO, he had to get angry before he could even touch Vader, and that was when DV was going easy on him.
    I stand by my opinion that Anakin, had he stayed Light Side, and even as a Darksider, is stronger than Luke.

Why do i feel like im watching TPM's final Duel for the 347th time? *gulp*

Im enjoying this almost as much as What i Know :)

25. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    _JM_: Good that Luke has the mind-trick down pat.

He's certainly learning, that's true.

Enjoyed that Luke could also sense the ?weakness? of the lightside growing in his father and that he was so conflicted over whether he should be cheering on his father or hoping for the death of the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Our poor conflicted young Jedi, I'm glad you liked his internal struggle.

Liked Kohvrekhar verbally slapping Luke down over his ignorant comments.

"I will speak to you with the respect you deserve when you do the same for the rest of your clan."

Take that! lol He's not one to speak ill of clan Vader that's for sure.

Good reactions by Luke automatically catching and igniting the lightsabre. Poor Vader though, can?t even enjoy a moments pride in his son without problems.

Sad, isn't it?

I think Maul is getting a little over-excited here, he?s having so much fun he might get sloppy again like his original did in TPM. Can?t blame Maul for wanting to have some fun though, if Vader and Luke want to have a big macho fight rather than just having Maul shot (half dozen Stormtroopers firing on rapid-fire from different angles simultaneously is not blockable IMO) then it is only polite to oblige them.

Cue Duel of the Fates (where another pair of Jedi went for the macho fight)

LOL! True, but, hey, would you really want to see Maul go out like that; without a duel?

VadeyFan2002: Don't let us be to critic about Macho fights here. All four or better yet five of them do it mainly for the enjoyment of the reader / viewer.

Very true! I mean who wants to see Maul just get shot when he could be hacked up by the Skywalker clan? [face_devil]

Great post, but how will Luke get away now?
    Or will DV fall completely from the Dark? Right now I don't think he is that far gone. But the moments he decides to use the Light Side he might find out how improving that is for his lung functions. Healing is of the Light not Dark.

Vadey

Good question! I agree, Vader isn't that light yet. True about his breathing, but at the moment he has other issues to focus on.

Ana_Labris: Oh, Vader's just a stubborn type of guy - his will keeps him alive more than anything and he's too hard headed to turn back so quickly..
    Anyways - amazing post! I just DON'T want to be Maul right now..
    Oh yes and - cliffhangers are evil! grrrrrrrr

True, Vader's will to kick Maul's butt is as powerful as anything else that is keeping him alive. And you're right, he's too stubborn to just turn back, even if he should. Thanks, and, yes, I wouldn't want to be Maul either! Me and my cliffs- what an evil team we make lol!

Alixen: Actually, as much as i hate to admit it, i think i would rather be Maul than the Skywalkers.

I don't think that's a totally insane line of thinking at all. ;)

Vader: Yes, he may be the most powerful Force User in the Galaxy but he is way below his usual (post-Ep3) standards because of his suit, and he's even below his OT standards because of the damage he got from the Ion Blast, not good when Maul is still healthy.

Agreed! Plus, he has to fight to keep his lightside feelings for Luke from screwing him up as well.

Luke: Yea, he's a Skywalker, but he's barly at Midway-trained Padawan level in skill, even if he is a Skywalker at this point he is stil learning from experiance, he still wasnt at Vader's level in RotJ IMO, he had to get angry before he could even touch Vader, and that was when DV was going easy on him.
    I stand by my opinion that Anakin, had he stayed Light Side, and even as a Darksider, is stronger than Luke.

Why do i feel like im watching TPM's final Duel for the 347th time? *gulp*

Again, I agree with you there. He's good, very good, but he is not the chosen one. A great Jedi? yes! Most powerful? No! IMO.

Im enjoying this almost as much as What i Know

Well, then I must be doing something right. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.