main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [PET PEOPLE] To kitten or not to kitten.

Discussion in 'Community' started by zigazigahh, Sep 5, 2012.

1. zigazigahh

zigazigahh Jedi Master star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    His new favorite toy is not the toy we meant to buy, but the box it came in. My husband put him in there once as a joke, and now he crawls in there all the time on purpose.

[​IMG]

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I love cat photos. They make my day.

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Improving the efficiency of cat photo sharing has driven human technology for the last two decades.

What a cute little fella!

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Cute pic. I had a cat that had a fetish for the plastic bags you get in supermarkets here. He'd roll on them, lick them, and try to play with them. And this was even as an adult cat!

5. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    The thing about cute little kittens is that they're not going to be cute, little, or kittens for very long.

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    My mom actually just got a Maine Coon Kitten from the local shelter. Here she is with our Schnoodle, another rescue pet we got last year.
    [​IMG]

Juliet316, zigazigahh and Debo like this.
  7. zigazigahh

zigazigahh Jedi Master star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Cats can be cute!

Darth Somnambulous likes this.
  8. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Yeah, but kittens still have adult cats beat in cuteness by many orders of magnitude. Same is true of puppies, chicks, ducklings, human babies, sea turtles...the list goes on and on.