main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Photo Card

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by nmfiredawg, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    For the TRU event and others I am making a card that we can put on card stock, to place a 4X6 picture on. A Little fuzzy but what do you think? Any suggestions before printing some out? Of course the pic will be the other way around, but isn't he so cuuuuutttteeee.

[image=http://home.netcom.com/~scmathen/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mosalba1.gif]

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Awww how sweet!!

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    that's cool!!! Maybe you could add the date (5/1) or something? There's also members of the Rebel Legion, so unless we can put both of them (501st & RL) on there, (and I'm not sure of the rules on that - Gecko? Lor?) you might not want to include it.

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    If we are going to have a joint venture...both need to be included! Unless you Rebel scum do not mind being stomped on in card form too? :D I kid, I kid!!

5. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    no problem putting it on. Just will put it behind it :)

6. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    What about this

[image=http://home.netcom.com/~scmathen/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mosalba2.gif]

7. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    That is looking good Scott!

8. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Cool if I don't have any other comments by let say 8 then I will start printing some out, so I can cut them tomorrow at work.

9. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hi, Scott...is the Mos Alba URL on there? That would be good to add....

10. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Can add it down by the date

11. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    We really need to simplify that URL...something like mosalba.com

12. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    that is true, that way I can remember it.

13. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    That is a good idea a couple of people that I have talked to are having a hard time finding us. I think MOSALBA.COM
    would be very easy for people to find and remember that is a great idea Jess.

14. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Ok here it is with the web site. And it is all there..

[image=http://home.netcom.com/~scmathen/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mosalba33.gif]

15. Outpour

Outpour Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    Looks like the quality went down a bit.. but i bet that was just when you saved it to post. Besides the fact the text on the bottom is but off a little it looks good.

I'd just like to point out that mosabla.com is avaliable and would be very cheap to register; about 9$ per year. That shouldn't be hard to come up with at all, just have everyone dig out there change at the next meeting.

16. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    I agree, I don't even know the adress to the site. I usually go to google and punch in mos alba and find it that way. Mosalba.com would make it easier.

17. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Willing to do it know..... Would also get the dedicated server, unless redlor would just want it forwarded to the original site. The dedicated server would allow email accounts on it. TK166 who did you go through

18. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    anyone willing to pay for it?

I know a company you can go thru and get a forward web adress. YOu can us mosalba.com for free and it just forwards to the actual site.

19. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Let me know who and how much.

20. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Scott, I have my own webserver I run for doitdinners/bladeseller/etc.... so if we just register the domain name, like dewbackridge.com (which is also available) I can host the it for free (until I start running out of server space)

21. Outpour

Outpour Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2005
    um.. you don't need a special company to take your domain (web address) and forward it to another one... after you register the domain if you want to forward it to another website you just have to contact the administrator(s) of that webhost and get nameserver information and have them setup the forwarding. Beware of going through a third party.. it is unescessary.

TK166: how much server space do you have?

22. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    Heres the deal guys. Mosalba.com is taken........ Will be forwarded to the established site until we can do some stuff for it. We have 2000 MB of disk space. 500 email accounts to use for members. Forum possibility, photo gallery.

So need help with it from all you gurus.

Maybe it will stay forwarded for a long time since Lor has done such an outstanding job with it, and knows a heck more then I do.

23. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    I started working on it, and can see it from the house, but went to another computer and it is forwarded to the official site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.