main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Photo Exchange Meet-up

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    sorrie, DE... i am in KL :(

enjoy everyone! ;)

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    So which part of PS do we meet?

3. solidnono

solidnono Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    do we go for economy? if so, the food junction at PS is REALLY big, so there wont be shortage of seats.or u guys prefer FISH&CO? the place has nice ambience imo. also are u guys watching AOTC again?

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I don't think we should take up Fish & Co unless we're really serious in ordering something. Food junction would be quite good, I agree. If not that then just take any of the fast food restaurants ;)

5. solidnono

May 24, 2002
    hmmm true true. i think food junction would still be a better choice.somemore desserts galore over there....hehehe been awhile since i had any chendol....drool~~.

6. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Ok, then I'll make the request official:

PS Food Junction at 1:00pm
    Look out for SW postcards on table (like last time :D )

Ok with everyone?

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    No problem with me. :)

And I'll pass the message to Shawn, Ken (BObaFett) and who ever rest tonight or tomorrow. ;)

8. delta7_interceptor

delta7_interceptor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    eh, all those ppl hu haf the star wars shirt wear lar.. more obvious, i tink almost everyone should haf at least one rite?

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Ee-ni-mee-ni-mi-nee-mo! :D

I haven't gotten the AOTC Bossini ones yet (keep forgetting, lah!) but will wear whichever SW one I can grab. ;)

10. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Ok! I only have one Bossini shirt but I'm hoping to get more... ;)

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Shawn-Chakster said can make it. :)

12. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    OK, so do we have confirmation now??
    I guess we do, so here are the "official details" of the Photo Exchange Meet-up!! :)

Date: 2 June 2002, Sunday
    Time: 1.00pm
    Place: Plaza Singapura Food Junction

Activities:

1) Photo Exchange Session

2) Postcard Exchange Session
    So bring down all your extra postcards - both Fox and Pod postcards!

3) Makan & Chit-chat Session

4) Voting (if JediClare is ready...)

5) Watching AOTC
    Yes, ONE MORE TIME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Most probably at GV Plaza.

Anyone who wants to join us is most welcome to show up on that day and introduce themselves to us! :)

Just look out for the Star Wars postcards on the table (yes, like in previous times!) :)

And if you have a Star Wars t-shirt, by all means, please wear it! :cool:

I will be wearing my black Padme Bossini t-shirt that day... unless of course, I just happen to do one of those "ee-nee-mee-nee-mi-nee-mo" things, and end up wearing a different Star Wars t-shirt after all... hehheh! :p

13. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Yup, yup commander! :)

So if we are really gonna watch AOTC together again, who's gonna do the booking or can we get the tickets on the spot?

14. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Although I won't be watching, I think can buy on that day itself. A few hours before should be safe enough ;)

15. solidnono

May 24, 2002
    So the meet-up is at 1pm..so anyone goin to hourstor whenits open at 10am?? i might cause the weather lately has not be travel-frenly...calculating the time to do purchasing and 'jalan-jalan' around we still hav ample time to reach PS without being late.

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    solidnono - Got something you intend to buy, or just going to check the place out? I could join u if i can make it. :)

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Hope I can drag myself to Hourster too on Sunday.

What do you say Lukedecop? This Sunday get the item is it? :D

18. solidnono

May 24, 2002
    IF i say that im goin there to juz check things out im telling a BIG lie....no one (maybe me only) goes there empty handed and comes back emty-handed...the temptation is too high......

19. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I won't be watching AOTC with you all... :( But I'll most probably be there to exchange photos (if the film is developed in time) and postcards. :)

20. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Juz one question...

Who is going to watch AOTC with us on 2 Jun??

Please PM me and let me know, 'cos I'm thinking of buying the tickets early... like maybe when we reach there at 1.00pm(??)... so that we can all sit together for the movie.

If you don't PM me, I'll assume that you won't be watching the movie with us on 2 Jun.

So please, please, please remember to PM me and let me know, so that I know who I'm getting tickets for on that day.

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Done that! :)

I need to check out the new Theed Handmaiden Costume anyway, something about the back having 3 colors. :eek:

22. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Jedi Jean - What time show r we watching bec. i have to leave latest by about 5.00p.m (need to go for house warming)

23. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Will 1 hr 30 mins be enough time for us to exchange photos & postcards, plus makan, chit-chat & vote? Or would you all prefer to have more time than that?

If 1 hr 30 mins is enough, then we can go watch the 2.30pm show, but if not then it will be the 3.50pm show. So what do you think??

The movie lasts 2 hrs 22 mins, not including time for trailers and commercials in the cinema. So if we watch the 2.30pm show, we will probably be finishing the show by about 5.00pm.

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I'll prefer more time, JediJean! :) We must remember to cater to late comers too that day. [face_blush]

No other takers to watch the movie again, is it? ?[face_plain]

25. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm..I dunno leh. If we watch at 2:30pm, maybe I can watch because I can reach home in time for the World Cup match. :D

But I also agree with DE that we need maybe at least 2 hrs to do our stuff. I suggest leave the movie for later, although I wouldn't be able to watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.