main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pilot log DDC 2014 completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Ben; That is a great name for their child.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    And there are the visitors. Each day our house is filled with visitors coming from the factory and the hospital.
    I have to stop because we have another visitor.

This has indeed a RL feeling to it. In the old days it used to be like this in our place back in the Netherlands...

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Oh the visitors...The joys of having a child. :p Nyota's Heart said it best, real life. Well Done.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    real life yes and it kept Dorian very busy

Entry 45
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Rostek Horn was the visitor and he brought presents to be unpacked by us leaving a lot of wrappings.
    I think my diary ended between the wrappings and with Tonia sorting those wrappings she did place my diary somewhere where I didn’t find it.

I couldn’t write an entry about the beautiful ceremony for my parents. They died two years ago on the same day in their sleep. Rumil and Britta comforted me and could tell that they are united in the eternity.

Ben found the lost diary. It was on a shelf in the kitchen behind the chocolate-paste.

I don’t like chocolate-paste and being too busy also I only discovered it now. And that’s almost six years since Rostek Horn’s first visit.
    Tonia asked Ben to bring the chocolate-paste and he – bringing all the jars – discovered the diary and gave it to me.

Rostek was here yesterday on Ben’s 6th birthday and he did tell a story, WOW.

He met Corran Horn – his adopted grandson – a few weeks ago and gave him the stuff from his real grandfather, the famous Jedi-knight Nejaa Halcyon.
    Nejaa died during the clone wars and Rostek took Scerra and her son Valin in his home and changed Valin’s birthday making him older and untracable as a surviving Force sensitive.
    Valin married his great love from his school days Nyche and the couple got Corran.
    Valin had – like Rostek – become a member of CorSec and his son followed in his footsteps.
    Valin was murdered and Corran left Corellia, taking his X-wing and astromech with him to join the rebels.

Corran married Mirax and her being abducted had him seeking Jedi-knowledge and visiting Rostek.
    Rostek had hidden all things leading to knowledge about Jedi first in his greenhouse in Firwood, but with the imperial remnant present on Corellia he decided to store it in the garden of his large estate in Coronet city.
    Rostek grows hybrids and encoded in the genetic sequences is the vast knowledge of the Jedi.
    There is more stored here in Cormond, personal stuff and some files from Rostek’s old CorSec adventures.
    And if Corran decides to visit Cormond he can get those things too.

I hope Corran will find Mirax.

Encrypting and signing off.

RX_Sith and AzureAngel2 like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful tie-in to other stuff and six years gap! Wow indeed. Love chocolate spread, the one called Nutella, which is made with hazelnut and chocolate. Great on everything!

~

Enjoyed more about the Horn family. =D=

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope Corran will find Mirax.

Me, too. :) Excitement ahead.

7. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Corran Horn will prove to be an awesome ally.

8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Loving the tie in to the upcoming adventures of the NJO!

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Find out what happens next

Entry 46
    Entering code *+*+*+*

We are leaving Corellia.

Tonia got a message from Gerrik Smith. How did he know that we are staying here?
    Tonia had the explanation. Her brother Tom – visiting Tatooine with the Milindus Migilian pod-racing stable – had been to Gerrik and hearing about his plans he took the message and that went with the alliance towards Rostek and from him to us.

Gerrik is turning 80 and has plans to retire and give the Eopie-stable to Tonia.

Tatooine is a dustbowl and quite different from Corellia and Ganaris but I will love it.
    Tonia has told me so much about the rides on an Eopie in the desert and the Tusken tribe that’s protecting Gerrik and his Eopies. I am looking forward to meeting her old friends.

AN: The next update will be after december 18 because of a trip and no internet

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, quite the change of scenery ;) but it sounds like they'll be in a peaceful and serene place and thankfully the Tuskens nearby won't be pesky but protective.

11. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Tatooine is a major dust bowl.

12. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Bleepin Tatooine, they won't like it as much as Corellia. :p

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Tatooine is a dustbowl and quite different from Corellia and Ganaris but I will love it.

I hope my Christmas card got to you before you flew off to a certain dust bowl. ;)

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Tonia was born there and a dust bowl can be nice
    It did and New Zealand isn't a dustbowl at all

Yes I am back and here is the next entry followed soon by more

Entry 47

We are now the owners of an eopie stable.
    Gerrik Smith is a very likeable man.
    Before Gerrik took me for a round of the stable we were in the kitchen where Tonia was very pleased to meet her old friend Jesin Fialka. He was baking a cake and that had Ben hurrying to get the spoon with batter.

Gerrik began to show us around his stable moments after our arrival. He likes his animals and is doing all to make life for them as pleasantly as possible. An animal bought or bred by him never leaves. Only when there is a buyer who is really liked by him and who cares for the animal, Gerrik will sell one. He has a part of the stable where the retired eopies stay until their natural death. He teaches visiting children to care for the animals.

Ben made a remark about a picture with a tan eopie. And that had Gerrik telling the story of Lisa or Rooh as she was nick-named after being weaned of her mother. She made those rooh rooh sounds and became famous, loved by children and adults until Gerrik was compelled to sell her to a sad young man who had lost his brother and sister in law and was taking their only child to relatives living in a small community. Gerrik told the man all about Lisa and yes he saw the man and eopie more.

‘Lisa was leading a happy life. She looks young for an old girl. She even got a son. I didn’t know that she was pregnant when I gave her away. And I think her son is here. That eopie was given to me by Karole the owner of a cantina after I had seen a brown cloaked man leaving. He has all the looks. After giving me the owner-certificate of the Eopie Karole told me that an eopie called Lisa had died in her sleep’ was what Gerrik said after stopping before a nice looking male eopie.

I told Gerrik that the sad man and the baby are great heroes. The sad man was Ben or Obi-Wan Kenobi. He saved me all those years ago on Tatooine. And the baby is now a very capable Jedi master.
    I have to go and help Tonia. More of her friends are there.

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great that Obi-Wan saved both Dorian and Anakin back then.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Terrific =D= A wonderful and tranquil place for the eopies, more like a reserve or home than a breeding or commercial stable. @};-

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Welcome back!

It's a nice life for them after the war.

BTW, I updated my fan fic while you were gone.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 48
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Those friends were from her university days. Retired professor Irvin Callis was leading the group. He is called ‘two minute’ Callis by everyone and has been Tonia’s old professor in the university hospital and didn’t retire at all, loving his work too much. Tonia accepted his offer immediately to come back to her work at the university and got a present from Jesin Fialka.

Jesin had made a box with medical items for her wrapped in a beautiful scarf. He had wanted to give her that when she was departing for Dantooine and joining the rebel cell there after the reccomendation from Sluur the Hutt but couldn’t when she had an emergency. That emergency was me and I was helped by Obi-Wan Kenobi preventing me being discovered by stormtroopers.

Halfir Majeski is the partner of Jesin Fialka and the owner of the Kerebuy Hawk. The two are Dunai elder.

Jesin could tell me during a break that Corran Horn and Mirax are safe. Amazing, he could sense me being worried about Rostek’s adopted grandson and now that I think of it I am sure that Rumil and Britta will have told Rostek the same.

Ben is coming.

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Jesin could tell me during a break that Corran Horn and Mirax are safe. Amazing, he could sense me being worried about Rostek’s adopted grandson and now that I think of it I am sure that Rumil and Britta will have told Rostek the same.

A happy end around Christmas time! :D Thank you!

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Loving the inclusion of the prominent NJO characters and Obi-Wan above all!

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful reunions :)

22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    A great reunion for Christmas.

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A happy Christmas to all of you and only one more entry after this one[face_dancing]

Entry 49
    Entering code *+*+*+*

Jesin and Halfir were the reason that Gerrik and Tonia became friends with a Tusken tribe.
    Halfir was already friends with the Es-hara Tusken after saving a child during a sandstorm and reuniting the child with the tribe.
    On their way back to Gerrik’s stable with the Kerebuy Hawk the two found in the desert an injured Tusken and his trusted Bantha companion suffering from wounds as well. They got the two inside the cargo-hold of the YT-1300 and were able to treat him and the Bantha. With the Tusken unconscious it was easy to keep him that way, remove his clothing and treat the internal injuries. They redressed him before he came around in a cave and told him how he and his Bantha were saved. They had donned gear that showed no skin at all respecting the way of the Tusken.
    And Jesin asking about the history of the Tusken and listening to the entire story – Jesin and Halfir were in that cave for a long time – earned them the respect and protection of the whole Tar-hala tribe and more.
    The other tribes don’t attack riders using Gerrik’s eopies.

RX_Sith and Nyota's Heart like this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Nice to read of a gentler side to the Raiders. @};-

25. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Great that the Tuskens are friendly to them.