main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Census Pineapple On Pizza

Discussion in 'Community' started by Boba_Fett_2001 , Feb 21, 2017.

?

Pineapple On Pizza

1. Yes

55.5%
  2. No

41.1%
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

3.4%
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    A spectre is haunting the Internet — the spectre of pizza liberation. All the powers of entrenched pizza have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Twitter and Facebook, JCC and Reddit, 4chan and Something Awful.

Where is the pizza in opposition that has not been decried as liberationist by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of liberationism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Pizza liberation is already acknowledged by all Internet powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Pizza Liberationists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Pizza Liberation with a manifesto of the toppings themselves.

To this end, Pizza Liberationists of various nationalities have assembled in parts of the Internet and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in English because that is basically the lingua franca of stupid Internet arguments let's not kid ourselves.

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of pizza debates.

Vegetarian and meatlover, New York and Chicagoan, California and everyone else, anti-pineapple and pro-pineapple, in a word, styles and more styles, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of pizza at large, or in the common ruin of the contending pizzas.

In short, the Pizza Liberationists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of pizza.

In all these movements, they bring to the front, as the leading question in each, the topping question, no matter what its degree of development at the time.

Finally, they labour everywhere for the union and agreement of the democratic pizza topping decisions of all consumers.

The Pizza Liberationists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing pizza conditions. Let the pizza traditionalists tremble at a topping revolution. The true pizza lovers have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world of flavor to win.

Pizza Lovers of All Countries, Unite!

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I would like to, but for a sinister cabal who is secretly in control of these boards and is in favor of the proletarian pineapple.

Missa ab iPhona mea est.

3. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Look all I'm saying is

FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITY TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS TOPPINGS OF CHOICE

FULL POWER TO THE EATERS

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PIZZA PRODUCTION

4. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    i think we somehow missed the fact that danieluk said he doesn't like pizza. shouldn't we be directing all our ire at him?

5. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Ramza, in this scenario, are pineapples like the anti-colonialist movements that communist movements cynically exploited while replicating their own system of central aggregation and peripheral under-development under a different rhetorical guise? Because I really don't care about pizza at all. I just want pineapples to have their proper place acknowledged in the world.

Sarge likes this.
  6. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    You're thinking about this metaphor way more than I am.

7. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    He loves it.

Don't you GrandAdmiralJello?

8. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    If the NSA were ever monitoring us in the US politics thread, hopefully they read this thread, and realise we're really just a bunch of ****wits

SuperWatto likes this.
  9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Well that or we're definitely listed as a potential pizza terrorist cell.

10. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Yup, I'm the calzone bomber

11. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
  12. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    First that and now this:
    But then again it's Wocky.

13. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Are you mad? Pizza production is best in the hands of a highly skilled few -- some of which who have passed it on -- even inherited it.

Could you imagine if every fool on the street were allowed to produce pizza? Just look at the chaos of Chicago-style pizza, where pizzas run red with sauce atop the rest.

Better dead than red.

14. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    He who controls the Sauce, controls the universe.

Alpha-Red likes this.
  15. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    By evenly distributing the pizza workload we will have more time to develop new and innovative means of pizza production that can benefit everyone, producing a surplus of myriad new styles and toppings and leading us unto a veritable golden age of pizza goodness. The declarations will flow freely!

You can read all about it in my upcoming pamphlet The Conquest of Flatbread.

16. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    New styles? New toppings? This is chilling stuff. Pretty soon you'll start singing the praises of farm-grown ingredients and saying that some pizzas are more equal than others.

Ender Sai likes this.
  17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    When the apparatus of state and capital controlled pizza production is dismantled there will no longer be a need or, indeed, criteria for the elevation of a pizza style above others. It is only through these mechanisms that a pizza is declared superior. It is only when trapped within this structure that we feel the need to declare a pizza thusly.

18. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    No pineapple on pizza, EVAR.

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    I submit to you sir that pizza without structure is soup.

Yes, I went there.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  20. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
  21. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    well i just ate a disgusting amount of pizza. i hope you're all happy.

22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I like how wonderfully this mocks Marxism.

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Sarge and Ender Sai like this.
  24. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I would prefer pears.

25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Monster.