main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Census Pineapple On Pizza

Discussion in 'Community' started by Boba_Fett_2001 , Feb 21, 2017.

?

Pineapple On Pizza

1. Yes

55.5%
  2. No

41.1%
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

3.4%
  1. DemonKingBalor32

DemonKingBalor32 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2017

your war is coming to a lose

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    American English at its finest.

3. DemonKingBalor32

Feb 19, 2017

i don't know what is more pathetic you trying to be a wise ass on a internet forum or you taking money from a country that feed's you seeing as you most likely cant support yourself ... you apparently think it's a joke based on your signature. always remember its the usa who bails crap countries like your's out money and war wise and we would be the first one's you would come running to. your that kid from the send 25 cents a day commercial aint ya?

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ender can support himself better than most of us.

And this is the pineapple on pizza thread, not the American exceptionalism thread.

5. DemonKingBalor32

Feb 19, 2017

tell that to him. he made the wise ass comment about american english at it's finest

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    And he does that on a regular basis. I have made jokes about him translating for me if we visit the UK at the same time, since those of us from the southeastern US definitely do not speak proper English. ;)

7. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    DemonKingBalor32 Word to the wise: just put Ender on your blocked list and save yourself the headache. He's an insufferable troll that the mods are too incompetent to deal with anyway

Sarge and VadersLaMent like this.
  8. DemonKingBalor32

Feb 19, 2017

eh its done. mod has spoken so lets continue how pineapple is not a real pizza addition

9. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Great second week on the JCC you're having!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Or making fun of the US is not against the terms of service. Insulting us is not a great idea though.

11. CT1138

Sep 4, 2013
    Please, he breaks multiple rules a day, as do many other "veteran" members around here. He baits, he trolls, he starts fights constantly, not to mention the constant insults he throws at moderators. The only explanation is either the mods are selectively enforcing the rules, or they just are too apathetic to care. Any decent minded person knows if he hadn't been around the block a few times he would have been out the door permanently years ago.

Sarge likes this.
  12. DemonKingBalor32

Feb 19, 2017

it is not my place to tell anybody how to do there job but wouldn't you assume making fun of such a thing would not cause a issue? i get it i am new here but the reality is if i or someone made fun of another country with f or laugh at mexico or something like a ethnic joke this would be a different tune . i don't mean to derail the thread but since you yourself responded i just thought i would ask you because if bashing the usa is not in the tos than it should be ok to go open season on other countries with no punishment . that is just my opinion

13. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Yes, Ender's part of our cabal of "veteran" posters who get to break the rules all day without any consequence.

Ender Sai likes this.
  14. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002

1. Of all the places to have an opinion on pizza....Iceland is nowhere near my top 10.
    2. Pineapple on pizza is entirely acceptable....IF you know how to use it properly. :D
    That is to say...only if you use Hawaiian ingredients.

Bonus points if you actually cochon-du-lait a whole pig in banana leaves to make your ham authentic.
    [​IMG]

Sarge likes this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    DemonKingBalor32 : There is an entire thread here making fun of Australia, I think it's only two-three pages down if you want to look for it.

American exceptionalism--the idea that other countries could not possibly exist without our help--is mocked around here, and with reason. It's both arrogant and annoying at best.

If you have an issue with a poster directly insulting you as opposed to making fun of the US, use the report function.

Now we need to move on.

This thread is about how fruit and pizza should never mix.

16. CT1138

Sep 4, 2013
    It was odd for Iceland to interject when their culture has barely any ground to stand on when it comes to opinions on pizza toppings. But, at least now we know their president has good taste in pizza.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  17. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    CT1138, your name was Dinos4ever but you're not 6, and you wore fedoras. In my defence there's nothing about that which is untrue so I feel you're actually at fault. Like human beings mixing pizza and pineapple.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  18. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    I want to vomit now.

Let's make a list with things that do not belong on a pizza:

* Pineapple
    * BBQ sauce
    * Mayo
    * Peas

19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I feel like until you've had pizza in Taiwan, you haven't lived.

20. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    What, do they put squid on it?

VadersLaMent likes this.
  21. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

:eek:

The most blasphemous thing I've read on these boards in 16+ years.

22. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Well, BBQ sauce on pizza IS blasphemous. The only sauce that ever belongs on pizza is tomato sauce.

CT1138 likes this.
  23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Tunick please.

24. yeurgh

yeurgh Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 12, 2016

you done got that right buddy. enders from austria who wouldn't even exist without america saving their butts they'd all be speaking nazi. they probably don't even have refrigerators in his backwards-ass country. it's true the mods are useless (i should know) but now we've got trump ppl like ender are going to be sent to the moon and shot.

[face_flag] **** yeah

25. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Fixed that for you.