main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Plagueis: The Muun behind Damask

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth Xalfrea, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Has anybody seen the similarity in the Rebels s.1 Episode Empire Day with the Darth Plagueis novel, ch. 8, when Plagueis meets Jedimaster Ni-Cada and his Padawan Lo Bukk at Abraxin? At the end of this meeting Plagueis sais to the Jedi: "Enjoy your drinks, citizens." A clear humiliation because they are not ordinary citizens.

In Empire Day meanwhile Agent Kallus tells the unknown Rodian at 3:17 "Enjoy the celebrations, citizen", and left. Maybe it's just the overinterpretation of a hopeless Plagueis fan to feel that being a meme, a reminiscence to Legends, but hearing this I immediately heard Plagueis' words spoken to the Jedi 66 years ago.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    Darth Dnej likes this.
  2. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    I've always loved how Plagueis considered lightsaber duels tedious. There are so many times in Star Wars where I wish they would use force powers more and lightsabers less.

3. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    For all who don't know yet ... My younger son recently discovered a lego movie series about the Darth Plagueis novel. The channel is from ImperialTrooperProductions and I was so surprised and curious. Some details are altered, but that doesn't affect the whole story that much. Here a link to the first episode and you may honkytonk to the next ones. It is not yet finished.

CampOfSorgan and darklordoftech like this.