main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Planning for ROTS...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthBabe, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermione_Bagwa

Hermione_Bagwa Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2002
    I hate posting with this damned sock. :p

I think I should a bring a chair this time around.

EDIT: Looks like I'm going to see it again on the 19th. Wow, my feet are going to be sore.

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm free of teh evil sock! :p

3. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    I am so exicited, as of yesterday I was thinking I would be seeing it on the 19th, but now I go on the 16th. To London. For the Star Wars Marathon!
    I am more excited then a man with a very nice stick

4. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
  5. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I am so jealous. :p

6. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    If that is sarcasm, then I don't care. I am off to see it this monday and you aren't. I rock

7. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Now, now, I wasn't being sarcastic. :p Jeez, someone's not being very nice. :( :_|

8. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Well, now, apparently, BOTH midnight shows at Empire Trinity Drive will be shown in stadium seating cinemas. Good news!

Although, since Empire Trinity isn't really set up to handle a 500-600 person line, they won't be letting the line into the actual building until around 9:30PM. And it might rain on Wednesday. :oops:

9. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    If you want cheap umbrellas, they have them at the Dollarama. :p ;) At least it will be slightly warm according to the Weather Network.

10. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    People better not start lining up too early, or I'll be pissed if I gotta waste my standing around :p

11. cristalvandepol

Jan 30, 2002
    Hey! I wasn't being sarcastic... for once. :p Why must the day be so close, yet so far away? :(

12. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    It's best not think about it...it only makes the wait evening longer.

13. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    Ha, didn't mean to offend, was just wanting to rub it in some more. By the way, the Marathon was brilliant, and Lucas did 2 speeches, and well ROTS, was ace. Best day of my life.

14. DarthSmurf

DarthSmurf Jedi Master star 5

May 10, 2003
    Yeah, yeah. I'm glad you had a good time... even though I am still VERY jealous. :p

15. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    Ha, sorry guys. Seriously though, you will enjoy the film. I am off again on Thursday to see it, but won't be as good as the marathon. Nothing in my life is good anymore because it doesn't compare to the marathon

16. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    In honor of this important occasion let us remember when movie tickets were cheap:

http://img272.echo.cx/my.php?image=ticket28wc.jpg

Now, the lineup for TPM was exciting and I hope the lineup for tomorrow night is even more exciting. :D

17. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    Well, I'm gonna be getting to sleep soon... the next time I post here, I'll have seen Episode III. :)
    It's gonna be tough waiting in line all day, but it's worth it.
    Hope everyone get good spots in the line!
    Man, ROTS is going to rock... :D

18. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    All day? I hope I don't have to line up that early. :p Jeez, it's Moncton not Toronto.

Ahhh...I'm getting that nervous excitement again. :p

19. Lembas_Junkie

Lembas_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    This is it! :D I'm so excited, weeee! I have a ticket already, and I wasn't planning to get to the theatre until after supper...I'm wondering now if that's a bad idea, heh heh. ;) I know that have ticket = have seat, but still, I'm looking forward to the whole night, full of crazy Star Wars fans!

Have a great night, everyone!

Lembas :)

20. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    There's people lined up at trinity drive already. I'm guessing Hatter is one of them. Geek :p

21. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Yes, people were lined up at 10am. This isn't Toronto, tis only Moncton.

I want to run and scream!!!

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm never waiting 8 hours in line to see a movie again. However, it was an awesome movie and the best one IMO!!!

23. Lembas_Junkie

Lembas_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    I copied and pasted my post from the Halifax thread 'cause I'm lazy. ;) :D

Woo-hoo! :D That was amazing, wasn't it?! That was my first-ever line up for a movie so that I could be in the very first screening; even for Lord of the Rings I didn't do that. I figured since it was the last Star Wars, why not? I've heard and seen so much about them, what with all the tents and games and all.

I had so much fun! There were a few costumes, too: Vader, Boba, Kit Fisto, the Twi'lek Jedi (her name? and yes, I spelled that wrong ;)), Greedo, ROTS Anakin, a few Padmes, some Jedi. And a great crowd! I spent a lot of time walking around, just soaking up the atmosphere. I went alone, but a few very nice fellow Star Wars fans were kind enough to save my spot while I walked about, and vice versa. I'll have to post a few pictures up here some time. :)

Hope you all had a great first viewing, or will soon have one. :D That was definately not my last viewing to be sure! ;)

24. cristalvandepol

Jan 30, 2002

Man, I got advance tickets and arrived only an hour early and I saw the 6:45 showing at my theatre on the first day no problem. :-B ;)

Anyways, the movie was AWESOME. I'm still not over it. :p

25. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I went today for my third filling of ROTS but all the afternoon tickets were sold out. :p I blame it on the crappy weather we're having. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.