main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Please help

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by Raz Zaphon, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raz Zaphon

Raz Zaphon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2000
    My Dilemma

In my job I work with kids that have special needs. One ten year old in particular has major behavioural challenges, they are very caring and empathetic most of the time but quite often and quite suddenly becomes violent and vindictive. Today I was in a situation where the kid started telling me about a YouTube video they watched that had info on TFA. They started telling a minor spoiler and I had to cut them off, block my ears and explain what they were doing wrong. Seeing as I was tired and not doing very well myself I also explained to them that doing this to me on purpose while having a tantrum would be unforgivable. Within two hours (after taking them home and riding out a tantrum where the computer had been taken away by the parents) I was threatened with spoilers. None were given but over the next month I don't fancy my odds. It's been a difficult time behaviourally so they almost certainly will try and so right I'd prefer to have more options than resigning to the possibility that I'll throttle the little brat Homer Simpson style when they try.

The Plan

A false flag operation where I create a YouTube video filled with very fake "amazingly cool spoilers" that I will cause the child to be exposed to by 'chance'. When the toys go out of the cot I'll be given fake spoilers that I've planted instead of potentially real spoilers.

What I need

I already have the tools and skills necessary to cut together a video but I'd love it if somebody could record the voiceover. I think it would need an american voice that can do the sort of zany performance that's common in the popular YouTube channels that kids are prone to watch. Is there anybody here that could pull that off who would be kind enough to record a script and send it to me?

Also if there's any one here that wants to help me script the video by coming up with some very fake spoilers based off footage from the first three trailers. That could be fun, any ideas?

Mav Edit: I'm going to leave the post here so people can PM you if they want, but this really isn't the place for such a post. I'm going to lock the thread.

2. Forbidden Island

Forbidden Island Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 23, 2015
    When Luke and Leia are hugging, say it's because Finn dies.

Raz Zaphon likes this.
  3. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    Wasn't there a thread with fake spoilers or something like that a while ago? It might be worth scrolling back through this forum to find it.

I wish I had more ideas.

I don't know if there are any in your area, but AMC theaters offer sensory friendly showings of movies. Might be worth mentioning to their parents if they don't already know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.