main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Please welcome Jedi_Daniel, new moderator/(Daddy) for the Welcome Forum!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi_Humaira_Blaine, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    It's my pleasure to announce that our very own Jedi_Daniel is the new moderator of the Welcome New Users Forum!!!! =D= =D=

Daniel, I'm so proud of you and I know you will do a fantastic job here. [:D] Welcome to MS and may you have a wonderful, modship here at the JC.

Well done, my friend...I'm still here to help you if you need me... :) Now, it's party time people.

Let's welcome your new forum "DAD"! :D It's a first for WNU...us girls are taking a backseat. ;)

God Bless and many hugs and wishes to you, Dan...

[face_love] [:D]

Pash

2. CorellianScoundrel

CorellianScoundrel Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2005
    Congratulations Daniel.

I'm sure you will do an outstanding job.

3. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Woohoo!!!!! Daniel you are going to be a great moderator!!!!! :D :D:D =D= =D= =D= [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_cowboy] [face_cowboy] [face_cowboy]

And Pash, we still love you [:D][face_love]

4. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Great decision! :D

Do good, Dan, I know you will. ;)

WNU and newbies, I know Dan quite well and believe me he is the perfect choice for this forum's new moderator. :)

5. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Congratulmations! Now bane all teh n00bs!

6. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Congratulations JD! =D=

The job's going to the right guy! :)

7. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    Congratulations, Jedi_Daniel!!! Glad to hear you're the new mod. You'll be nice to us newbies, won't you??? :D

8. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Congrats ! :D

9. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Yes, Congratulations! It's nice to see a new mod every now and then.

10. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Congrats, JD! :D

Now try not to destroy the place. ;) :p

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Congrats, Daniel. :)

You're daddy now, huh? I hope we won't get in trouble with Brittany and Tiago for that. ;) Guess I should really retire to "grandma" status... :D

ANYWAY! :p Glad to see that they finally made you a mod, you deserved this for a long time already. And I know WNU is in good hands with you. :)

Pretty colors, BTW. ;)

Now have fun with all the new buttons, and remember, if you want to practice the banning, I have a sock or two waiting for you. :D

12. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    I like the colour! You will do great JD, as far as I can see you are a very good choice. =D=

Pash, it must be a relief for you to leave the WNU in JD's capable hands, giving you time to deal with RL without having to worry about our faith [face_peace]

13. Tyranus230

Tyranus230 Jedi Master star 7

Feb 16, 2005
    Congrats JD. Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

14. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Well done Daniel!

I actually had money on you to get made into a mod. Well, e-money. There were two other candidates I thought of, but I won't say for fear of embarrassing them. But at least another rediction of mine came true. I might just be the Nostradamus of the JC. Isn't that somthing new for the newbs to be scared of?

15. Sango71104

Sango71104 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    *squeals* Congrats Daniel!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

16. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    I may be wrong, but the colours that Daniel is using are exactly the same as the one's Droideka27 uses.

*waits for some form of modly action which invalidates his post* ;)

17. HuntressOracle

HuntressOracle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Congrats Jedi_Daniel! [face_dancing]

So does that mean we all should call you Daddy now (as the title suggests?) [face_thinking] lol

18. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Daniel's colors are a bit different. His lettering is more of a cream color/yellowish.

19. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, even though I?ve been here for a few years now. Glad I have your support, of course. I?d make some cheesy intro, like: ?As my first act, I shall create a grand army of the Boards, to combat the increasing threads of the Newbies.? But something to that degree, some way or another, has been done so much that it just wouldn?t be that witty kind of thing I would say. Not that I say witty things, I more or less just say things that sound stupid half the time.

Firstly, let me assure everyone that I?ll be the best forum-daddy we ever had (which if anyone knows, we never had one before). So if anyone sees a thread that they believe should be locked, edited, or see a poster that isn?t behaving the way you think they should behave here, please PM me as fast as humanly, or droidly, possible.

I do have some plans for the forum, that won?t really kick in, most likely, until after the move. But don?t expect any drastic changes, I still have to get used to all these evil buttons that allow me to look at you while I post.

So allow me to personally thank everyone in this thread.

Pash, thanks for getting me started and helping me out the best you could before you went to bed. I?m sure I?ll be asking you a whole lot of questions before this week is over.

CorellianScoundrel, thanks, I?m sure I?ll do a good job as well.

Dark_Lady_Jada, I love that cowboy smiley. And thanks!

Coruscant, thanks. And I?m sure you?ll be the next YJCC mod in the next couple million years. Keep that posting up, boyo.

Errant_Venture, dOOd, you miSelpelled teh woRDs, dats a twnty 5 hour bans.

Zebra3, thanks and keep up with the good posting. Your links are most helpful when asked, thank you!

WhiteLadyofRohan, I remember when you first came here... of course, I remember when a lot of people first came here (the people who came through WNU at least). Hope you?ll stick around for years to come, and continue making friends with other newbies!

spooky-kid, :D right back at ya.

RevaDurron, yeah but it?s even better when the new mod is me. ;)

Maulfly, I remember when you used to hang out in WNU all the time. What happened? We miss you. The newbies miss you! The Roaster misses you! Uh.. Yeah. Thanks by the way!

Oh Morgaine, without you I doubt I?d even of gotten this far. I?m the figurative daddy, of course! Brittany?ll will be my mistress! Sadly... you?ll have to be grandma like you said, and Pash would be... uh, the step-mom. And everyone else are the children (we have way too many children). I appreciate your support, of course! And I?m sure I?ll practice that ban on your sock soon enough.

DarthUncle, thank you! I?m sure I?ll be online a lot for the next couple months. This place is going to get very crowded soon.

Tyranus230, I knew someone was controlling everything, would never of guessed it was you! Thanks, by the way. I always liked the way you posted.

Sango71104, you get the award for first squealer! Cherish it.

milney, actually her colors are a little different than mine. Anyway, I just chose these colors randomly. I?ll probably settle with my final ?official? colors tomorrow sometime, so they can put my name up there. That?ll look snazzy.

HuntressOracle, well if you wanna call me that you can! I don?t really mind, you all can call me whatever you want (unless it hurts my feelings :( ).

Well, all of you made me feel really great today! I?m still getting used to everything, as I?ve said above, but soon it?ll just be like any other day at the JC (except I have to spank people with my ban-paddle).

I hope you all continue to post here, the more posts a newbie receives, the more information, the better the newbie. See you all around. ;)

20. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Coruscant, thanks. And I?m sure you?ll be the next YJCC mod in the next couple million years. Keep that posting up, boyo.

[face_laugh]

Well, I'm not sure about that, but thanks anyway. :p

"And so... they've finally made you a mod... your patience has paid off." :p

21. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Congrats again man! I'm sure you'll do a great job! :D

22. HuntressOracle

HuntressOracle Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    Aww..we'd never call you anything to hurt your feelings.

I agree, I think you'll do a great job. :)

23. Jedi_Master_Scou

Jedi_Master_Scou Jedi Master star 2

Mar 24, 2005
    Hey, you quickly made me feel welcome and have yet to try to kill me over my somewhat deranged posts(that will change, it always does). You seemed like a mod from my first few minutes online. I mean, I've already called you dad(ya, that was kind of weird).

24. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Good choice, I knew he would get it..as probably everyone else did.

And congrats man! =D=

darth_nemisis

25. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Hey!!!

Congrats!!!
    I figured you'd get a mod. position someday!

~Rogue~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.