main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*~*~*~`PLZ. WELCOME DarkEnchant!!!*~*~*~*~

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome my buddy DarkEnchant!
    Her name is Sabrina and after the 5 years I've known her, I finally convinced her to join dis place....

so plz welcome a good friend of mine...If you already know me...you'll know her pretty well too. we're just alike. almost, except for looks.

2. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Hey, cool. So who's the Avrli Lavigne fan - you or DarkEnchant? I ask because you just posted a Comms thread asking about that type of icon and if it can be uploded. Does this new user live near you? How'd you meet?

3. sccrman95

sccrman95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2004
    Hey, well tell them I said welcome. :)

Sccrman95

4. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I see you tried introducing them here and in the JCC. Is this friend having difficulty logging in?

5. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome then! And tell her to post! :)

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Me and her have been best friends for 5 years. Ever since 4th grade. We used to think each other was a retard until we were paired up on a project together. We have been best friends ever since. We have had out stupid moments, like the Spongebob Massacre, where we tied a Spongebob toy to a tree and knocked the stuffing out of it...anyways...We're both HUGE AVRIL LAVIGNE fans...and she has been to 2 or 3 concerts, I wanted to go with her, but my mother didn't let me. SHe brought me back a poster tho! tee hee....anyways..in September, she left for a Private school and we excanged e~mails since then. Then Saturday we went to a friend's spend-the-night-B-Day party..and we reaquainted. She registered online today.

Many people say that we are just alike, except for looks. What one eats, the other eats. What one likes the other likes. So, really, anything that pertains to me, pertains to her. we only have slight differences.

We finish each other's sentences. Really. We have done that for the past tow years. WE DROVE PEOPLE NUTS doing that.

and we also made a motto for ourselves.

NEVER BE NORMAL!

we painted something at school, and it has out motto on it.

She is Sabrina and I am Zelda. and we have been and always be BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!...

7. DarkEnchant

DarkEnchant Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2006
    yeah, Zelda I remember that..and how about that guy from that movie that we used to quote at the same time? ah hem: Visiting hours is from dawn till dusk, now, GET A MOVE ON!*dumb hand gesture* XD....and then there was when we started doing that..maybe...2 years ago?....LOCKHART IS A GIP! *looks at each other*....tee hee...and the Spongebob massacre...HILARIOUS!!! Isn't that stuffing still in your yard? o_O

Wah, I'm random. ;__;

<< >> HI PEOPLES THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE!

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Sabrina Everybody^^^^^

9. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, Sabrina! :) If you join the pillow fight--why do I get the feeling that you will?--I won't be very hard on you...at first! [face_mischief]

10. sccrman95

sccrman95 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2004
    Welcome Sabrina. :)

Sccrman95

11. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hi DarkEnchant, welcome to the boards. We look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

12. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Welcome DarkEnchant. Have fun on the JC! :D

13. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks for leading Enchant to this place, Zelda. Well done. :D

Welcome to this great place, DarkEnchant! :)

If you know each other so well and have the same interests, it's not necessary to give you some suggestions where to go, right? Zelda will help you with everything, right? :D
    But nevertheless I would like to say that it would be great if you join us at the pillow fight or hugging thread or Newbie Welcome Party. So if you have any time left, visit us there. :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :D

14. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Interesting :) Hello DarkEnchant, and good job Zelda! Have a lot of fun here; but somehow I thing the two of you will not have much trouble finding nice spots :p Anyway, don't feel hesistant to look at all threads and explore these boards.

See you around,

DU.

15. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Hi there and have fun!

16. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
  17. Jedi-Master-Briken

Jedi-Master-Briken Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2006
    Welcome, DarkEnchant, enjoy the boards and may the force be with you always, even if you are dark!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.