main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation [PM] there is another skywalker

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by hudzu, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    okay so you remember when yuda dies hes all "there's another skywalker," and luke is like "WAIT HE'S TALKING ABOUT LEIA"

okay, i think that was a misdirection and that there's really another other skywalker, very possibly named lars or lando (not that lando) or something else that starts with an l. hey, maybe it is black lando, but that casts dubious suspicion on the mother, who would very probably not be padme, but hey it could totally make sense. like, remember when he was hitting on leia? the skywalkers have a history of incest.

but i don't think it's black lando. i think it's white, yet to be revealed lando lars skywalker. and he's the third skywalker child.

AND HE'S GONNA BE THE VILLAIN

think about it, it makes total sense. here are these two, gettin all famous and overthrowing tyranny and rekindling a dead order of magic monks. and this dude's off on nar shadaa flippin burgers with the force for ten credits an hour. he's livin in the slums man, his doors don't even lock. the safest place he knows to hide valuables is the shoe he's wearing. but he doesn't have to hide anything in there cause he doesn't have any valuables.

so he's all annoyed and angry that his siblings (and he knows they're siblings otherwise this won't work. it doesnt matter how he knows and it'll never be addressed because jj abrams) and he goes and starts a new sith order. gets himself a red lightsaber or two and he stumbles across, wait whats this? ITS A HOLOCRON RECORDED BY DARTH VADER, and so that'll be the vader tie in.

so he's learning to shoot lighting and whatnot, and learnin from his pops how to be the best villain he can be. and suddenly han and chewie stumble on him training in the derelict ruins of jabbas palace (return totattine obviously a necessity), and from there all kinds of crazy **** pop off. i personally think chewies gonna get an arm cut off and get a badass robot arm replacement.

but this is, i think, preeeetttyyyyy much guaranteed to be the plot of the movie so i hope i haven't spoiled you guys too much or anything.

2. sethg

sethg Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 2012
    it just seems a tad unrealistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.