main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PnP RPG Question

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by GersonSith, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Hey guys, I'm trying to get together a list of the most popular and most sought after RPG books/systems. If you know of one that you've played or heard about or wanted to check out, please list it here. If you can post the company that puts it out that would be a big help as well.

To put it another way:
    If there was a store that you could go to for all of your gaming needs, what RPG related materials would you like to see?

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I've been looking for a long time for a rulebook for Steve Jackson's Car Wars game that came out in the late 80s. I have a lot of supplemental material for it, but I need the core crulebook to play it. I wonder if this post was helpful at all.

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I think if a store like this existed, you should have a dark skinned white guy that is 6'2 with curly brown hair and is slighlty overweight with glasses and a bubbling personaltiy sometimes working there... I would go there if a store like that existed.. I'll let you know if I find someone that matches that description, hmm wait I may already know one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.