main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pokemon: Trainer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: I am not going to be able to be on the computer for a period of time for reasons I'd rather not explain so I won't be able to post until I come back. When I can get back on I'll tell you. Thanks.

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Even though it looks like a small hiatus is upon us, I'm still going to post this. And the hiatus is probably pretty good for me, considering how busy I've been.

GM Approved

Name: Abell Hunter
    Starter Pokemon: Piplup
    Personality: Not too trusting of others, but has a nice heart and is outgoing amongst friends
    Birth Place: Jubilife City
    Biography: Growing up in Jubilife City provided young Abell with plenty of things to do, most of which centered upon Pokemon. His dad works for the Poketch company and was one of the leading designers of the software. However, Abell's wish to become a trainer doesn't just stem from growing up in the largest city in Sinnoh.

When Abell was six years old he became lost in the tall grass of route 203 to the east of Jubilife. It was night out as he'd been playing for far too long, and he was suddenly attacked by three zubats. In a flash of light, what appeared to be a very young humanoid pokemon, in something of a white dress, appeared between him and the zubats. A glowing ball of psychic energy erupted from the mysterious pokemon and sent the zubats sprialing into trees. To this day Abell still remembers the smile his mysterious savior had, as well as the green hair like growth that covered her eyes and the red horns on her head. It is his dream to re-unite with this pokemon and work together to become Pokemon Masters.

3. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: I'll be able to post every once in a while so we can continue now.

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Coming in this late into the game, I'm wondering if you'll give me an opening or should I just post Abell getting to the trainer class?

5. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    Introduce yourself into the storyline at the trainer school. You'll be late and come in okay.

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Abell Hunter

Oh, man, I'm late.. Abell thought to himself as he made his way into Sandgem Town. He thought he'd had enough time to take the shortcut through Route 202 and still make it to the trainer class on time, but that had definitely not turned out quite as he'd planned. The first little drop had been fine, he'd taken them by foot a couple times when he was younger and they weren't supposed to be big drops anyway. It was the second drop, the one he'd done to avoid having to deal with a patch of exceptionally tall grass, that had snapped the chain.

"Be careful, this bike isn't new. It was your father's when he got his first pokemon. It won't hold up to too much stress." his mother had told him before he'd set out. If only she'd told him that it couldn't handle ANY stress. And now, because of the stupid bike, he'd be late. Way late.

Making his way through the crowd, he checked his poketch. It wasn't a state of the art model, just one his father lent him to start out. "The better a trainer you become, the more programs I'll add to it." he'd promised. As of right now it only showed a map and the time. The time was his enemy, so Abell quickly switched back to the map. The map, that map was a godsend. It easily pointed out to him which building in Sandgem was the school and he made his way there.

I hope I'm not extremely late... he thought as he opened the door and made his way into the trainer school. As he stepped through the building, he held his head high and showed determination at not looking like he was late.

TAG: Anyone

7. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Troy

"So who are you young one," he said to the boy who just arrived. "Don't worry about being late, I understand. I was late to get my first Pokemon from Proffesor Rowan so I know how it feels."

8. Dc_10

Dc_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: Chris

"Actually Troy alot of us were late today." *looks around* Wait where is my turtwig? (Notices his backpack moving)"Turtwig?"(turtwig pops out of the bag) "I was wondering where you got to turtwig"
    Turtwig: Twigtur!

Tag: everyone

9. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Valien

"Yes, many of us were late but now that we are here I say we move out and get on the pokemon trails!!!!" Valien said, a bit overeager maybe though.

Tag

10. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Should we endulge them Troy, perhaps it would be best, we don't want a revolt in here do we?" he asked his friend raising an eyebrow.

TAG: Troy

11. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    "We sure don't ole' pal. LISTEN UP." Troy yelled to the kids getting their attention. "Lets get moving!"

The trainers left the building and walked their way to the gates of the town. Finally they left and started their Pokemon adventures.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Valien got ecited as they headed out onto the road, at last his adventures had begun. "So where are we heading first?"

Tag

13. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    "We are on our way to Jubilife City first youngster...sorry I forgot your name. What was it again?" Troy replied.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"My name is Valien. So, we are heading to Jubilife City? Well at least we are moving, I'm so excited at this opurtunity."

Tag

15. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Oh yeah, Valien. Sorry, I have a hard time remembering names. I'm grateful that I have the chance to help you guys in your Pokemon adventures."

16. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    By the way the Pokemon that can be captured on our way to Jubilife and Oreburgh are as follows:
    Starly
    Bidoof
    Shinx
    Kricketot
    Wurmple

Everyone will catch at least one or two Pokemon on our way to Jubilife and Oreburgh. PM the top three Pokemon from this list you'd like to catch and I'll let you catch it or try to anyways. Thanks

17. Dc_10

Dc_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: "So how long is this trip anyway?" looking off the trail

Tag: Anyone

18. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Well I don't know. How ever long it takes you guys to do what you want on your Pokemon adventure! I think our first lesson should be how to catch a Pokemon."

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Sweet!" Valien cried, upon hearing the worda of their teacher.

tag

20. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Okay, now you'll learn how to catch a Pokemon," Troy said as he say a oblivious Shinx walk by down the road.

Troy first pulled out his PokeDex and recorded the information.

"Okay, watch everyone. Now you learn your first lesson. Riolu GO!" Troy said as the Pokemon was revealed.

"Okay, now use Force Palm!" Troy said.

THe Shinx used Spark and it nearly hit Riolu but Riolu was too fast. It his the Shinx on its side with a swift Force Palm.

"Now use Focus Punch!" Troy said. Riolu hit Shinx several times until it was nearly fainted.]

"Go Pokeball!" Troy said as the Pokeball flew toward the wild Shinx.

Shake...shake...shake...click.

"I just captured Shinx!" Troy said. "Was everyone watching?"

21. Jedi_Master_Jaden

Jedi_Master_Jaden Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2005
    IC: Justin

"...You bet I was!" Justin said, breaking out of his trance, he was so focused he almost didn't hear him. "that was amazing! I can't wait till I can catch my first pokemon."

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Yep, now where do we get ours? do we crawl through the undergrowth to find it? go off the beaten path?"

Tag

23. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007

"Or we could go forward and check out the small pond up ahead. There will be some Pokemon there for sure," Troy said. "Sound good, Chandler?"

Tag: Chandler

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Valien looks kind of embarassed he didn't think of the pond.
    Valien looks a bit bright before dashing to the pond like an excited new trainer.

25. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Sounds great, water type pokemon and grass type pokemon usually frequent areas like that, plus all other types will show up if they're thirsty enough." Chandler said. "Plus it'll make a nice spot for a lunch break." he added with a smile.

TAG: Troy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.