main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Pokemon: Trainer

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    IC:Jerry

As the pokemon came and tackled his pokemon he realized his stupidity. Turtwig was a grass pokemon not a water.

Chimchar use your ember attack, as these words come out of Jerry's mouth fire comes from chimchar the grass creature could possibly be burned as well, the chance to burn is 9.8 percent and the attack was against a grass pokemon slightly increasing the percentage

tag: all

2. Dc_10

Dc_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: "TURTWIG!!!!!" chris's turtwig fell to the ground. "Turtwig can you get up?!" Chris's turtwig slowly climbed back to it's feet. "OK buddy. Razor Leaf!" Turtwig attempted the Razor leaf sending sharp leaves flying toward the chimchar.

Tag:Jerry

3. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    Its ok, Chimchar take it, ok end it Chimchar attack with Ember again!

Now that Chimchar was down below a third of his life his blaze power kicked in his heat radiation increased and the fire in him glowed even more. Because of his ability his fire attacks had increased. This was a risky manuever but could possibly prove to be worth it.

Chimchar whirled at his opponent attacking him with his self propelled inferno once again but this time the damage had doubled due to his speacial ability.

This is the Ember attack

Type Fire
    Category Special
    PP 25 (max. 40)
    Power 40
    Accuracy 100

This is my Chimchars stats

HP: 44
    Attack: 64
    Defense: 40
    SpAtk: 60
    SpDef: 43
    Speed: 65

His HP is now down to 10.

I suggest we post this to keep up with the duel better and keep it more realistic ;)

4. Dc_10

May 26, 2005
    OC: Are you saying my turtwig has 10 after the last attack? Or would this be the point he faints?
    also I haven't kept up with "stats" so I really wouldn't know. Especially with the new pokemon.

5. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    ooc: no I am saying my character has ten after getting hit with all of that, and now since my life is below a third I am going to use his special ability aattempting to end the duel with Ember. The special ability doubles the damage, so the main damage is doubled and if you pokemon gets burned that damage is doubled.

6. Dc_10

May 26, 2005
    OOC: well then with that said it sounds like my Turtwig is pretty much done for. If your pokemon is down to 10 then that means my turtwig is lower.

IC: "No TURTWIG!" Chris watched as his turtwig got burned by the ember attack. Turtwig's cry hurt Chris. Chris's turtwig fell to the ground which meant that Chimchar was the winner. "Turtwig you gave it your best shot, I'm proud of you" Take a rest in your pokeball. the turtwig recalled back to the pokeball.
    "Wow Jerry that was a good match,Thanks for the opportunity"

Tag: Jerry/All

7. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    IC: Jerdu

Good Match Chimchar come on back says Jerry as he calls his pokemon back to its pokeball!

By the way what level is your pokemon?

You are a good dueler you should enter a tournament sometime.

Tag: all

8. Dc_10

May 26, 2005
    IC: "I just got him,I'm not really sure what level he's at" Chris looked around and noticed Troy. "Hey troy! what did you think of my first fight?"

Tag: Troy,Jerry, Anybody

9. Jedi_Master_Jaden

Jedi_Master_Jaden Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2005
    IC:Justin

"Great now im never gonna find the others," Justin said as he wondered through the forest. After he caught his pokemon he lost his way. "I hope they dont leave without me. Hey, whats that sound," He runs up to see the end of the pokemon battle. "wow guys that was impressive!" He similed, knowing he was lucky the battle was going on so he could find his way back.

10. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: At this moment I cannot uphold this RPG and am asking that the Mod please lock it. I am really sorry for the disappointment.

11. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    No don't so that, I can temporarily take over if you would like

12. Dc_10

May 26, 2005
    IC: "Thanks justin, I had a great opponent. And next time the outcome will be different,now I hope we can visit a pokemon center soon"

Tag: Everyone.

OOC: Sorry to hear that Rilas. Hope everything works out

13. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: If you want to keep it going, go right ahead. I don't really have time and effort to keep up my own RPG, maybe just Roleplay in other ones.

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, if someone wants to take over, I'll still play. Just kind of been waiting for this to continue on the story path.

15. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    expect a cs from me

16. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    This is still going. I thought it died a long time ago. If permitted I would like to send in a new CS at a future date.

17. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    have you considered my cs yet?

18. Dc_10

May 26, 2005
    Eh this is currently on hiatus I guess

19. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    No I'm fairly certain it died. Pity their wasn't even a funeral. Well, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.