main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Political ****posting Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Lord Vivec, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Dark Ferus

Dark Ferus Chosen One star 8

Jul 29, 2016
    Breaking the rules but a small rant about PCM; I’ve been a fan of their content since 2017 (and followed them on Instagram even before that) , but I’ve really disliked their implementation of “Orange lib left” and I guess “purple lib right” (the pedo thing seems to be a non-issue, but I have to be fair here).
    It’s that kind of thing that makes me wonder if the right wing circlejerk in disguise as all sides theory has a point.
    It’s a given that two people from each quadrant aren’t alike, so why does one quadrant in particular want to create a new quadrant for people they don’t want in theirs?
    It gives “left-wingers” and people ranging to the far-right a common enemy, when they don’t need one. (I’m libleft)

Sorry about that.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Yes, the whole subreddit was a right wing circlejerk the whole time.

Point Given and Darth Guy like this.
  3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Anything to drive engagement!

4. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    *Watching your own country fall apart* "This looks like China!" No ****face, this looks like America.

[​IMG]

anakinfan edit: Tagged for one non-TOS-friendly word.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
  5. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    It's a new Cold War, ya know. Everything bad that happens in good ol' America must be compared to Our Adversary.

6. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  7. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

[​IMG]

CT-867-5309 and Adam of Nuchtern like this.
  8. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    This is the takeaway:

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I like Sam Seder a lot. I've never really been a fan of H3H3 or Ethan Klein; I don't have a serious reason or anything, just not really my thing. But that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I especially liked that Crowder's camera switched to the co-host for like two minutes; I mean, I get him being freaked out, but what was he doing that he couldn't even be on camera, literally crying? Or shaking uncontrollably?

I mean, nothing will ever be as funny as that Steven Crowder, super-Alpha who is always open carrying, bailed on a show because Sam Seder just ended his livestream early. He had zero confirmation that Seder was coming to the show he was on, but he was just like "Oh, ****, Seder's in the wind I'm out!" And it also confirms that he's so scared of Seder that he literally just always has eyes on him. I feel like Crowder pays someone to just always be watching Sam Seder's livestreams so that he can know the instant Seder is back in play. What a child.

10. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
    It's so weird. As Seder pointed out, he debated Charlie Kirk and it was fine. I don't like "debate culture" and I don't watch it, but it's funny that the "Change My Mind" guy apparently runs from anyone who's not a college freshman.

11. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    His whole brand is DESTROYING liberal college students with FACTS and LOGIC. The Seder situation is like a guy who pretends to speak a foreign language meeting a native speaker.

12. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
  13. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
  14. Adam of Nuchtern

Sep 2, 2012
  15. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Chosen One star 6

Jan 23, 2011
    Why doesn’t this bloke just move to Korea?

16. Darth Guy

Aug 16, 2002
  17. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    I wish I could take credit for the following line, but I heard it on MSNBC:

"We didn't have Al Qaeda on the 9/11 commission; we don't need Y'All Qaeda on the January 6th commission."

18. Adam of Nuchtern

Sep 2, 2012
  19. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    With some fantastic memes mocking rightists too. It's pretty bad though that subs like /r/Sino, /r/GenZedong etc get away with mocking the Uyghur genocide but PCM is targetted by the purple haired superfats of AHS.

20. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    I love how people have fantastically historicall inaccurate shower thoughts that they **** into the world via Twitter, which seemingly legitimises them. We went to bed with the sun because we had very inefficient manual light sources. The sun was it baby. The electric light has fundamentally and harmfully altered our sleep patterns.

Imagine believing in Communism in the 21st century though.

21. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I mean, fire existed before electricity. I can see how this might've been missed by those in countries younger than electric lighting.

22. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    AHS also targets GenZedong. That said, what's happening to PCM right now isn't done by AHS, it's being done by the admins.

23. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Re: "transhistorical bedtimes:" O hai! I'm the curfew, the time when people in medieval Europe had to cover or put out their lights and fires and go to bed. In England, my adoption is associated with a mandate from William the Conqueror, but I probably existed there earlier.

Poor yorick could write rather a lot about why it is I am no longer observed, but actually no 1 curr!! Just take his word for it (and mine) that it had ****-all to do with Victorian England and whatever weird fantasy that Twitter account is currently having.

24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    yeah I know but who made the most noise about PCM?

25. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    You'll be glad to know the Florida Governor (and likely next president) passed a law that enforces teaching in public schools that communism is evil.

Lowbacca_1977 likes this.