main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Poll: Rey in an X-wing ever? Yes or no?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ender_and_Bean, Jan 12, 2018.

?

Do you want to see Rey in an X-Wing?

1. A) Yes. Luke took to it quickly. Anakin was a great pilot. She’s shown she can fly well.

2. B) No. She has the Falcon and I like Poe as the top pilot based on his training. There’s no need.

3. C) Not sure. I’d accept it if they were desperate & she had to jump into one. That’s probably it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. oncafar

oncafar Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2017
    I would be super excited seeing FINN fly an X-wing!

2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I say Rey should fly one at least once. Back when TFA's cast was first announced, I was filled with visions of Daisy, John, and Oscar flying X-wings into battle together. It may not happen quite like that but I'd definitely love to see Rey in an X-wing just once! And heck, she's already worn an X-wing pilot's helmet back on Jakku!

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I love this. A bit of an off-topic note, but Lando and L3 reuniting could make Episode IX worth the cost of the ticket in and of itself.

As far as Finn flying an X-wing—YES. Bring it.

4. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    I wouldn't mind seeing her fly an X-Wing. Though I really like the idea of her in the Falcon with Chewie. She's good at flying it and seemed to have a knack for fixing it.

Shouldn't the Falcon belong to Chewie now though?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. Cave of Erised

Cave of Erised Jedi Knight star 2

May 3, 2018
    I third the Finn flying an X-Wing. Not to take this away from Rey (it could be both), but since his flying skills need work, it would be a good learning part of his character arc and potentially could be a good bonding point for him the rest of the good guy cast (I can imagine a scene with Poe/ Rey’s arguing of the best way to tech him).