main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC ~ponders on the darkside~

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    It seems there there is one among us, who wishes violence upon me and doesn't speek it to my face. I know that I have had many arguments with a couple people up here, but that happens in life. I do think that most you up here don't have any major problem with me. This topic is meant to spawn mostly pm's, I repeat PM's. If you can manage to keep reply's to this civil then I would love to have other's input on this matter, for the 3rd eye can see what our 2 cannot.

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I think you should keep your personal grudges to yourself and stop trying to feed a dieing flame. I'm really getting tired of the whole Billy Badass routine (from all parties involved). If you guys really hate each other so much that you want to physically hurt one another, then shut up and get to fighting. Otherwise, just shut up.

You're welcome for the input.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I agree Entropy... though to add a bit of helpful criticism... if this was meant to spark PM's then why not take the initiative to send it as a PM asking, "What's up?"

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    "if this was meant to spark PM's then why not take the initiative to send it as a PM asking, "What's up?"

I agree. Please keep any mention of personal grudges off the boards. These boards are for friendly disussion, not for airing out personal grudge matches. While I appreciate the calm tone of your post and your wish to work things out, it should start and end with PMs or e-mails.

Thanks! :)

*Big Sister has left the building. You may all resume your regularly scheduled discussions.* ;)

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    /waves to Big Sis

Kazuma, everyone here is right. Things of this nature need to be kept off of the boards. I have mentioned this before to a few folks, and I want to reiterate it here.... Not on these boards, never, ever. They are a private matter, and need to be kept as such.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    and now, Big Brother has spoken. ;)

and I agree. Nothing personal Kazuma, as you know I have enjoyed picking on your flame and fire comments, but they are right. Lets keep it mellow fellow and have a good time. :)

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    All I want is to enjoy my time here, and I know that overall MOST of you here are cool. I just can't understand some things...

~starts mumbling to himself as he ponders on the events that unfold around him~

8. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    *Steps out from his Cavern to take a look at what this thread means*

Hmmm. I must say, I do agree with the majority here, but to be entirely fair, I gotta say I hate arguing with any of you. And frankly, nothing anyone says can bring me down from the high I'm on(go ahead and get your jabs in). But let's just trash the past and look to new beginnings. That's what I'm doing, and I suggest anyone who ahs any grudges with anyone up here, sheath your weapons, and walk towards the sunset with them.

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well said! And Kazuma, I can understand where you are coming from, we arent coming down on you or anything, just trust me on this, and lets keep it away from here. Handle it on a personal level, and have a sit down chat with whomever the person may be. If both of you stay level headed about things, you will probably wind up much happier with the finale. Anyways, lets let sleeping dogs lie, and keep the boards fun and nutty. (Which, might I add, we do SO well. :D ) Not that I'M nutty. Nope, I am the saneist one of the bunch. He..... Hehe..... *cough*

10. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I'm not sure sanest is the right word... :p

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmmm..... any word that could better describe? Any DECENT word worth posting here, let me add? :D

12. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Degenerate, loony, psychotic, moronic, liberal... shall I continue?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Now THEY sound like fightin words. :D

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Just truthful ones ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Did I hear the word "liberal?"

BANNED!

;)

:p

16. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    ACK! Who's banned!?
    *Runs like hell behind a mountain!*

17. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    please anger and fighting are not supposed to be our way let's all enjoy each others quirks and get on with it life is too short for grudges and in-fighting

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Some things, I may be. But, however, let me clarify one thing.

I

AM

NOT

A

!#$^#&*^*@

LIBERAL!

Please do NOT mix me up with someone who hasnt the spine to stand up for their country. :) Thank you, that is all.

PS... I will let that liberal remark slide ONCE, Lodreh, but I got a bucket full of force lightning with your name on it, if it happens AGAIN!

Ok, in all seriousness, I seriously AM NOT a Liberal. I spat vile blood when I read that part. I am hurt! :)

19. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    yeah, even me wouldn't stoop to calling you that...

20. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!!

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Besides, Liberals and the French all fall in the same bucket, you know.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.