main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Possible Club Project

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I have mentioned to a few members in the recent past about a person I know who does custom figures and dioramas. He was helping me last summer to get the fanforce going and then he started having some personal problems. This mans house was custom sw scenes from the front door to the garage, he is the most amazing figure customizer I have ever seen. I stopped by his house today and it had been gutted and he is long gone whereabouts unknown. Everything that was left in the house was in a garbage heap out back. He had built an 8 foot long Star Destroyer on his back patio and it is in the garbage heap. the top section which holds the bridge is missing but the rest is intact with some damage but nothing that can't be fixed. I was wondering if any of the members would be interested in getting it and making it a club project. I know our schedules are all a little crazy and only a few of us live near one another but I think we could fix this and make it our own. Let me know your thoughts, we probably have until the weekend before it gets hauled to the dump. pv

2. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Depending on when you go, count me in. Are you sure we can legally claim it. Trespassing and everything?

3. wojo_vepad

wojo_vepad Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    Where's this place at?

4. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Lemme just say - YEEESSSSSS!!!

Get it. We will fix it.

Just get it.

We can deal with fixing later.

5. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I'll get my father inlaws truck this weekend, and try to pick it up. Its in a trash pile so I don't think anyone will have a problem with us taking it, but I will try and find out. Whats left of it is about 7-8 feet long, otherwise I would try to put it into my van. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.