main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Post how your day went right here !

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    My day is going well so far, i slept through my first period class by accident and now i about to go take a shower !! -

2. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Sleeping through classes! Why, I've never done that! *under breath* this week... ;)

My day is my day. So far so good. Although I have to do that phoneathon tonight. I really don't want to...

Tammy = LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!

3. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    I just wrote 2 tests, both I'm sure I failed and now I have to write a book review for 6:45 class tonight. Then go back to my room and read The Importance Of being Earnest, and then do accounting homework. :( But I had a nice weekend at home. and My day hasn't gone too badly. :)

4. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, let's see, I went to C103, watched CNN for two hours, then updated the website(took me a half an hour.) Then I had lunch. Then this afternoon, I watched CNN and updated the website. STUPID INTERNSHIP!!!

5. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    bleched. my day so far was crap. went ot schoold, was informed of a test tomorow that no one knows about. My plan ot infect the entire school with the cold that i have failed, because everyone that was there today was sick, same with everyone who wasnt there. science class sucked. SS sucked more, becuase my teacher in SS is an old bat and my neighbor. someones gettin egged next Hallowe'en. English class wasn't that bad, ditto French. now i'm home, procrastinating.

6. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    I woke up at 1:00 pm to two messages on the answering machine from work, asking me to work on Tuesday. I was happy. I collected the mail, which included two money orders for assets sold on Ebay, and some information from BC about university. I was happy. I went to deposit the money orders. The bank wouldn't accept the American one. I was sad. I went grocery shopping. My bill came to $40.65. I was sad. I went home and had lunch. I was happy. I shipped the asset. I was neutral. I am now posting here and keeping track of the war. I am happy. I start work in 45 minutes. How happy or sad I am will depend on how busy we are tonight. If we're really busy, I'll be happy.

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    We actually had new assignments in Computer Science, so I actually had to work after a week of posting on the boards all first period. My friend made me a mod at his Final Fantasy forum, so that was cool. I had a test in stupid Modern History on boring Napoleon in annoying French. (Nothing against French, I just do better on essay questions in English). Calculus was much as can be expected. Most of my friends abandoned me at lunch, but that's just because they're as busy as I am. We worked on monologues in Theatre Arts and had discussion and reading time in Canadian Literature.

All and all, not a bad day.

8. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    One of my classes was cancelled today, along with the lab tomorrow, and as a result, I have no school on Tuesday!!! And my prof liked my paper, so I handed it in early, so no homework!

9. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    11am Woke up
    1130 Showered
    1145 Read a chapter in Shadow of the Hegemon
    1230 Went to S'side and deposited my Income Tax check ($956!!) in the bank, but it didn't show up right away
    2pm Read another chapter or 2 in Hegemon
    4pm Ate dinner
    430 Drove to work (almost ran out of gas!)
    5pm checked my acct, income tax check STILL not showing up in my acct 4 hrs after I went to the bank ...
    505 Got to work
    530 Shift started
    715 took break
    915 took lunch
    935 started this post
    939 finished this post

10. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Well, I went to the Phonathon tonight. It actually went really well! For those who don't know, the Phonathon is a fundraiser Bethany does once a year. A whole bunch of students get together with the faculty and such, and they call all over North America for donations to the college (all people are warned in advance by a letter). We raised over $25,000 tonight alone! Last year's first night total was $15,000. We totally kicked butt. It's a fun party, too. :) So that's what I did all night. Now I have to finish an assignment for class tomorrow. Stupid four week schedule report. Grr...

11. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    My day was a repeat of yesterday
    -Wake up
    -Watch the war
    -Eat lunch

not much time left on my arch break, only a week left! (I had 2 1/2 weeks, :p)

12. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    930 Woke up
    937 Shower
    943 Make bed and get dressed
    955 Eat breakfast
    1005 Post and cook with my mom
    1200 Eat my sandwich and post
    1225 Leave for school
    1230 Get to bus stop
    1240 Take bus to school
    1255 Get to school
    1300 French class
    1415 Hang out with friends
    1430 Documentary film. watched Blair Witch
    1545 Left class for 15 so that I wouldn't loses my cookies
    1715 Supposed to work-out but I was feeling sick from the movie instead I hung out with some friends
    1800 Went home and aet
    1900 Watch TV and played Nintendo
    2130 Logged on, posted
    2200 Watching Everwood
    2235 Starting wrting this post while watching Everwood
    2259 Finished writing, did I mention I'm watching Everwood ?

13. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    nice people ! - well today went well - it was a good day, and i was supposed to go that phonathon but i didn't make it cause i forgot - tammy how did it go? - hey DOY in computer science do you get all the assignments done in the first day, and then end up helping other people? and enjoy History its the only thing you ever learn on it unless you go to post secondary for it . - you should be happy all the time cause Jesus loves you ! --

14. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Here's my day in more detail:

3:00 - Go to bed
    9:30 - Wake up. Answering maching beeping
    9:35 - Go back to sleep
    12:20 - Wake up. Answering machine still beeping.
    12:25 - Go back to sleep
    1:00 - Wake up
    1:05 - Check answering machine.
    1:10 - Call work. Tell them that no, I cannot start work today at 11:00 am for obvious reasons, but I can work Tuesday.
    1:15 - Shower
    1:25 - Get out of shower
    1:30 - Check mail
    1:35 - Go to bank with money orders
    1:45 - Get told by bank that they do not accept American money orders. Screwed by America again. Deposit just one money order
    1:50 - Go to mail asset that was paid for.
    1:55 - Realize I left the address at home.
    2:00 - Arrive home, get address.
    2:10 - Decide to go grocery shopping first.
    2:30 - Leave A&P, $40 later. Can barely carry it all.
    2:40 - Arrive home.
    2:45 - Go back out toward Post Office
    2:55 - Finally mail asset.
    3:05 - Arrive home. Three trips to the same mall in an hour. Not happy.
    3:10 - Turn on CNN.
    3:15 - Start making lunch
    3:30 - Eat lunch
    3:40 - Post
    4:05 - Go to work
    4:15 - Arrive at work.
    4:20 - Find shipment of strawberries came in. Happy. They want me to work cash. Not happy.
    7:00 - Finally get to go for break. Sweet, sweet nicotine. Finally happy again.
    7:15 - Get back to work
    7:20 - The place is dead. Definately not happy.
    8:00 - Big rush.
    8:15 - Asked to stay later. Accept.
    8:20 - Dead again.
    8:45 - Get off work
    9:00 - Finally get out of there, after doing produce paperwork
    9:10 - Arrive home. Turn on CNN. Not happy.
    9:15 - Begin cooking dinner.
    9:30 - Eat dinner.
    9:40 - Post
    11:30 - Still posting. Going to go watch Black Hawk Down.

15. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    my day, so far:

6am: wake up. realize it's 6am.
    6:01am: sleep
    7:10am: wake up again.
    7:11am: sleep.
    7:15: wake up. Get up.
    7:20-50am: shower and such.
    8am: dress and breakfast.
    8:10am: consider doing homework. watch war coverage, instead.
    8:37am: leave for school.
    8:50am: arrive at school, only 4 minutes late.
    9:10am: English class. i write a poem about teh war instead of listen to Teh Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.
    9:25am: realize Poe is insane.
    9:37am: enter science class. Do projects with group and sing Ninja Turtles theme song. Reminisce about childhood with Brandon.
    9:35am: am offered a one day only job at the school's canteen. give offer to Brandon instead, i wanna go outside and hang with my crew at recess, instead.
    9:45am: turns out my crew is sick and thus not at school today. Hang around with donald, the only surviving member of my crew.

EDIT: But my day's not over yet! more ot come..

16. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    My day went exactly as yesterday went [face_plain]

17. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    the rest of my day:
    10:07: Math class. i took a nap.
    11:30: S.S. Class, mmmkay?
    12:14: lunch. i eat.
    1:00: return to school. fall on ice.
    1:10: health class. am informed that i have a test tomorrow. wish i hadda known about that sooner.
    2:02: Reading class. Boring.
    2:20: French class. Boring.
    3:07: leave school.
    3:13: return home.
    3:30-4: do homework.
    4: supper.
    4:15: post.
    4:20: devon came over to use computer. me get off. i entertain myself by throwing my copy of rebel stand into the air and catching it. i'm trying to reread the entire NJO. emphasis on trying.
    4:40: devon go, kyle come on. me mad at kyle.
    5:40: PArents arrive home from vacation. moms new hairstlyle is nothing short of embarassing. they didn't even get me anything good. atleast my week with Grandma has ended. thank the maker.
    5:50: mesa back!
    other plans for tonite: homework, maybe. chill with friends, maybe.

18. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    well today went well - i woke up went to class - eneded up leaving cause i had to clean my toe, went to the store bought stuff , went to chapel, went to lunch, went took stuff back bougt stuff, went to class, got home at 5.00 , ate supper , did nothing till now - 8:08 - - yep -

19. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Why don't you like your grand mother , ?? --

20. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Went to class, had rehearsal at lunch for the war, had theatre class afterwards. Between the two, spent a lot of time dead on stage. Went to Beavers. Am now trying to write a book review and a monologue as well as studying for a test. Have lost all coherence.

21. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    7:15am Wake up/Get ready
    8-9:50am Minor Prophets
    10-11:15am Chapel
    11:20-12:10pm Potential Problems in Youth Ministry
    12:00-1:00pm Lunch
    1:30-2:10 Models of Youth Ministry
    2:30-5:30 Home
    5:30-6pm Mall
    6-9pm Youth Group
    9-11 Meeting
    11:30-12am Posting
    12am-who knows? Work

22. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    nice keep em comming --

23. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Well today is going ok - i havn't been doing much - just class and stuff - phonathon was pretty cool last night, but today class was boreding and lunch was the same as the other day - but its a good day !

24. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Well, I got my work done...AT 7AM!!

Then I went to bed, slept until 12:30pm (I was sick, and didn't go to class)...woke up and got ready for a meeting with one of the dean's here, only to get up the hill to the college and find out he's out this week, and all meetings were postponed (nice of someone to tell me this...). So now I'm in the computer lab, and will be goin home soon to do more work. I do believe I'm skipping prayer meeting and orchestra today.

Tammy = teh overloaded

25. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I actually got to do work today! Work! Woooooooo!!!!!

Anyway, got up this morning, went to the radio station. Mike (the newsdirector) told me he was sending me to cover a news conference (on my own) at noon. I was so happy!!!

Went to City Hall at noon to cover the conference. After the conference I ran into a friend/classmate who's doing her internship at Rogers TV. It was nice to talk to her again :)

Then after that had lunch, went back to the station and wrote up three scripts. Woooo! Twas a good day! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.