main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Post how your day went right here !

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Grand-Admiral_Stan, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    I had rehearsal all day. We ran the play twice. The first time we had to do all kinds of crazy styles: super slowmo, super hammy/cheesy, deaf audience, blind audience, and my favorite: musical!

2. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    my day was crappy... lessee, where do i begin... well, i was out on the zamboni, doing a normal resurface, when all of a sudden, i hear this VERY faint... i dunno how to discribe it...anywho, it wasd a warning sound coming from the zamboni... letting me know that something was up... and since the zamboni is loud, i have no clue how long it was on, well, then, i start smelling radiator fluid (mind you, i have made all of 1 and a half laps around the olympic ice), and the sucker (zamboni) starts smoking... and i mean, it was smoking like a bit**, (and to add even more to the drama, i just happen to be on the complete other side of the ice rink from the zamboni pit doors)so, i turn around to exit the ice, and realize that i am spilling really hot radiator fluid onto the ice (hot radiator fluid and ice dont play nicely with eachother... now, even though the water that we put on the ice is 122 degrees farenheit, the radiator fluid was double that temp.... EASILY, and the radiator fluid was oily... so like i said, radiator fluid and ice dont play nicely with eachother), so, i get on the walkie talkie (still on the zam, and on the ice) and told my manager that he needed to get back here...(the zam room) NOW, so, as i am pulling off the ice on this really smoky, SMELLY, crippled zamboni, i see my manager bustin arse down the hallway, weaving in and out of people ( i had to laugh to myself when i saw that... oh, the look on his face)... so yeah, one of our 2 zamboni's is now out of commision for the time being. THEN, in all the hustle and bustle of the comotion with the zamboni mishaps, i basically decapitated my pointer finger knuckle on the corner of a desk (professional desk = sharp corners)... now im bleeding like a mother, and with my heart racing, the bleeding isnt stopping.... it stopped finally... whew
    then, nothing really happened until i was on my way out the front doors (im the last one out of work at night, so the doors are locked), i checked to see if i had everything before i let the door close, felt around, and thought i felt everything, so, i let the door go, and realized that when i felt my cell phone in my pocket, it wasnt my cell phone, it was my work walkie talkie... and the next thing i hear after the realization... click.... the door closed, so now, i have a banged up finger, a sore back (from the stress at work... and the playing hockey during work... i can play drop in, or pick up hockey when i am still on the clock... HOW COOL IS THAT!) i smell radiator fluid in EVERYTHING that i am wearing now, and my cell phone is a 50 minute drive from home, and turned on... and the next day i work is saturday (this posted thursday night).

Teh Long post = AT no read, AT no care

EDIT: Teh AT = Full of teh Apathy

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
  4. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
  5. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
  6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
  7. jedi_j76

jedi_j76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2002
    DOY: Good scholarship for Mt. A. I know someone who is going there next year. I'm stuck in high school for one more crappy year and then I don't know where the heck I am going

8. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Today was really good. We came back from Woodstock today, which very much = teh SUCKFUL!, but we stopped in Fredericton to see a friend of Steph's, and to go to Chapter's, and we ran into Sarah (TSM)! It was so funny, cause when we pulled into the Chapter's parking lot, I commented on how it was too bad that we didn't have Sarah's number. An hour later, we see her! How ironic is that??? LOL...so Sarah and Ryan got to meet...anyways, I'm gonna go now. Talk to y'all later! :D

9. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    Oh you were in Woodstock, Tammy? I feel for you girl!

10. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    posts longer then 5 sentences = teh suck.

:p

11. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Reading the posts in "The Senate" make me drowsy. :p

12. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
  13. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Tara: Especially the ones where the poster obviously has no clue what they're talking about. :p

Tammy: It was so weird! I thought that you were you, but I was afraid to ask! [face_laugh] My mother certainly thought you were an interesting bunch, by the way. :p

14. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    It was so weird! I thought that you were you, but I was afraid to ask!

that happened to me once. i thought i saw Gandalf when i was in halifax. :p i should ask him sometime if it was him. :p

15. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    My mother certainly thought you were an interesting bunch, by the way.

Why in the world would she think that? O:)

16. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Because you talked so loud and exuberantly? :p

I told her you were the people I went to Veggie Tales with, and she said, "Ah, I can see that." :p

17. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL! Oh, please tell me I wasn't that bad! lol... [face_blush]

18. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Let's see today, there was a huge water mane break on Assomption Blvd. (street in front of Rogers and behind the library's parking lot.) It tore the street right up. So, we all spent the afternoon looking out the window at Rogers.

19. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Today was our first matinee! It went great! The kids were so into it! They cried at Aslan's death, and cheered in the war!

20. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
  21. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    I have a report that's gonna be on TV tonight. At 6pm on Channel 10 if anyone's interested :D And another one tomorrow night, same time same place :) (NEW BRUNSWICK ONLY).

22. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Hey, someone put it on Kazaa for me! :p

23. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    CM deleted some of my threads. :(

and if it goes up on kazaa, tell me. :D

24. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    It's my birthday. 'Nuf said. :p

25. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    DOY - how is the play? did you ever get that scholarship ?
    well everythings going well now - i am back at bethany and exams suck - ye - well today i have to do laundry but i can't cause the water is messed up, well whatever - but all is wel - later -jon-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.