main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post Paintball Depression-seeking cure

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by UluUlix, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    For those who did not know or did not go, the Chicago Force and QCJO played Paintball. It was a thrill to a kill. For those of you who did not go it was a blast. Now after my first experience, I want to do it again. It was fun, hot, but fun. The blastcamp is well organized and it was a great adventure.

I was kinda scared of getting shot-but after you get it once it takes away the edge and then it is pure fun.
    Now I have PPbD and a few welts. But it was worth the trip for a whole day of having fun and making friends.

Now past the friend stuff, It is fun to shoot people-such as Hawk-Bat. Paint doesnt taste well but life happens.

2. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I worry about you, you get depressed much too easily.
    Look upon your bruises as a reminder of how much fun you had. (And aren't they the nicest, roundest bruises you've ever seen?) You've really got to focus more on the good things. At least you've done things & had fun. Think of the poor folks who've never experienced all the fun you've had!

3. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Now I'm depressed thinking about all those poor people who dont get to have all that fun.

My Solution for PPbD is a long bath, a good rub down, a trip to the local armory for more weapons of mass paint distribution (WMPD's)

And then it is time for another round of paintball-balls to the walls.

And no I am really not depressed-It just makes a darn good post.

4. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
  5. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    We have to do challengepark. It is a must. Make it so. Please, oh please, oh please.

6. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    101 st Post. Whhhhooooooohhooooooooo! I'm so excited and the jeans cant hide it. Oh, that was my cup from paintball.

7. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    It was fun you guys did very good for your first time. Now if I had my drop forward for my spyder I think I might have done better but I did do pretty dam good at speedball as always with the 98 costom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.