main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Post your all time favorite thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Anniversary Forum' started by Obi Anne , Jul 3, 2018.

1. YodaJediMaster12

YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 26, 2002
    Bail_Movement was the funniest poster I've ever come across on any website. He was quickly banned, but not before he started threads in 3SA with titles like "***Official*** Live Bears in Episode III Thread," of before he derailed other threads with gems such as "I'm confused, does Janno turn into Buba Fett or does he inherit the mask and surname from the angry one with the pitted face? On a seperate note, do you think we'll see Janno play a larger role in the third one as Lucas has stated?" and "I would love to see a life sabre battle between Bail and a young yoda."

2. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Yes! I was going to say that. That was a real fun thread :) the good old days :)

I still have the icon ;)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  3. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Other than the Shaving Habits of Big DV thread, I also loved the OT recast with JC members. So funny! :) Perhaps we were a little more chilled with SW back then?

4. HighWiredSith

HighWiredSith Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2001
  5. Bullhead CIty

Bullhead CIty Jedi Master star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    Any posts and threads by the witty DarthBarber were devilishly clever and wicked.

6. Lord Tuvitor

Lord Tuvitor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    The original Sideburns thread by RevengeOfJohnnyNova, and the ongoing Blue Yoda Society threads. Palps=Sidious Clone Theory threads were also fun if you enjoyed watching people troll each other for months on end.

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Anybody here remember Yoda Sings The Blues?

8. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I don't even remember the name of it, but back when I used to regularly participate in round robin fanfic (the kind that anyone was allowed to join in on - I don't feel like people do that too much anymore!) , under a different username, I started a story that I really, really loved the concept of. I was just a wee babby thing back then, maybe 13? My writing skills were not great.

Someone who actually had some pretty exceptional writing skills jumped in and really made the story something awesome and worthwhile. I wish I could find it, but the board software switch since then has butchered a lot of old stories, and I can't remember how to get into that account. But by far watching my thirteen year old wee child idea turn into something with flesh and bones was the most magical thread that ever happened to me on the JC. It played a big part in me actually being able to believe my story ideas were worth a damn.

Which, being a grown person who often trades words for money, is a big freakin deal to me, lol.

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku and Sarge like this.
  9. SithOverlord101

SithOverlord101 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2018
    Jedi Draft 23

10. Darth_Chuckles

Darth_Chuckles Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 1999
  11. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Ah yes, 4:08AM.

I was 13 so I have very strange but fond memories of Teh Flirt Thread and The JCHA — this was actually maybe one of the first threads I posted in.

12. JediJeffro

JediJeffro Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 23, 2001
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  13. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    It’s a toss up between “Braid-boy Does the Full Jedi” and all four of the USJS threads.