main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Posting in fun and games

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Jedi Knight Fett , Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett PT Interview Host/Teh Mole Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    This is a simple thread with a simple answer probably anyway.

When it comes to fun and games what’s the rule on double posting? Same as the rest of the board or different as in fun and games your posts aren’t even counted. If it’s different I wouldn’t abuse it. The reason I thought of this is I have seen some double posts there with no mod warnings

Plus I just did an oops and screwed up when trying to tag people in a thread over there

Once a mod answers this feel free to lock unless you think there is valuable discussion to be had.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Going to let @Healer_Leona respond here since she is the forum mod.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Rangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    It's no big issue with double posting on occasion, whether is intentional or by accident. If it's a thread that doesn't move much and few people post to it, I'm sure there's more double posting than a more popular thread.

In the game threads it should certainly not be the routine as it's quite rude when you're not allowing others to post replies to the fun/game threads. If you see this happen, just let me know.

Now the game threads for that I host for colors, I believe I've made a point of stating that that is not an option if multiple users play the same game.

Iron_lord likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett PT Interview Host/Teh Mole Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Feb 18, 2014
    Cool. You all can lock the thread if you want

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    LAJ edit - locking as query is answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.