main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Potential Leaks for Episode VIII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Hav0k, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hav0k

Hav0k Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2016
    (Thanks to my good friend "6pax" for providing me with this information)
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the potential leaks for project Space Bear, otherwise known as Star Wars Episode VIII. This information has yet to be confirmed, but inside sources all confirm this, however we don't know if they're telling the truth. Here's who we have on the inside:

• 1 employee at ILM.
    • 4 employees working in the visual effects department.
    • 2 employees working in the sound department.
    So, with that being said, here's the information they were able to provide us about what to expect in Episode VIII:

• Laura Dern is playing Mon Destra.
    • Benecio Del Toro is playing Gannis Ducain.
    • Kelly Marie Tran is playing Valara.
    • Yoda will be in Episode VIII.
    • Supreme Leader Snoke is Darth Plagueis (despite Hidalgo's denial).
    • The Knights of Ren do face off against Luke, and are wasted.
    • Han Solo is seen in a vision of Kylo's only, so no he's not still alive.
    • Leia is injured in the first act, but she is still alive by the end.
    • Luke survives the entire film.
    • Captain Phasma had 22 minutes of screen time before any editing was done.
    • Chewbacca meets his demise in the third act at the hands of Captain Phasma.
    • Rey meets Snoke (in the flesh).
    • General Hux meets his demise in the third act at the hands of Finn.
    • Kylo Ren does not turn back to the light in this movie.
    • Rey's lineage is not revealed in this movie.
    • The last scene of the movie is Rey in her AT-AT home scratching another tally on the wall.
    I and my friend "6pax" spent weeks getting clarification from all our sources, and we've even checked Lucasfilm's trademarks, which do contain "Mon Destra" and "Valara". Believe or do not believe, however we ask that if you choose to not believe, leave the thread and continue on with your day. Do not waste your time writing about how you believe this is fake, as you won't receive a response from me.

Thank you.

2. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Sorry, but you wasted six weeks of your life. This is as old as false.

3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    lock.

Dra--- likes this.
  4. sls062286

sls062286 Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2016
    Yeah this is stuff from months ago that was debunked months ago.

Dra--- likes this.
  5. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    Lol, you lost me at Darth Plagueis, but I saved money on my auto insurance by switching to Gieco and I'm in before the lock!!!

6. Mungo Baobab

Mungo Baobab Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2014
    Ah, Plagueis returns again...yawn.

7. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    See, I knew it to be true! Snoke is Darth Plagueis!! reopen the DP thread! I demand reprimand!

Dra--- and dlbates like this.
  8. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Uh oh, another guy new to the boards just reopened Pandora's box again lol.

Dra--- likes this.
  9. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    No, that leak is garbage. At the very least, maybe the casting and names COULD be right. If Snoke ends up being Darth Plagueis however, I will demand reprimand *whispers* which won't happen.

10. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Every time the Plagueis rumor gets debunked I imagine the scene from Indiana Jones were they are pushing the big crate through the warehouse lol.

Dra--- and WookieeRage like this.
  11. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    How has this not been locked yet? Mod's slipping? in before the lock.

cerealbox likes this.
  12. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Not sure, the title is a huge red flag. I figured it was already locked when I clicked on it. When I found out it wasn't I had the same feeling you get when you do laundry and find $20 in a pair of pants.

cerealbox and Dra--- like this.
  13. Hav0k

Hav0k Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2016
    There is a rumored scene involving Luke confronting Snoke in the flesh, where Snoke talks to Luke about his father, and who his father's father was. The reveal line is "Of course I knew him. After all, what father wouldn't see his own creation?"

14. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    I seen the YouTube video on that, it also says DelToro plays a darkside apprentice of Snoke which contradicts the rest of your spoiler.

Dra--- likes this.
  15. Hav0k

Hav0k Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2016
    Hence why I classified that as a "rumored scene". None of my sources know if that scene has been filmed, or if it makes it into the final cut if it were filmed. Del Toro does not play an apprentice to Snoke. That was said to have been his original role as Bardhu Ren, however it was scrapped and he took the role as Gannis Ducain.

16. Mungo Baobab

Dec 2, 2014
    I can confirm that the scene in question was indeed filmed, with Burt Young as Snoke-Plagueis, and Erik Estrada as Luke Skywalker.

17. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    You had me at Erik Estrada. I always knew Estrada would be Luke Skywalker before the end of his stellar career. I am now a believer. Now we need Nick Cage to play admiral Akbar (without makeup or prosthetics) and my life will be complete.

18. Mungo Baobab

Dec 2, 2014
    Cage as Ackbar is confirmed, with Gary Busey as Mon Mothma, and Bruce Boxleitner as Chief Chirpa.

19. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Busey IMHO would be a better Chewbacca. No script, he could ADLIB every scene to show off his limitless acting potential.

Dra--- and Mungo Baobab like this.
  20. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    As noted above, most of this has been debunked already. Plus, we have rules about totally unsubstantiated sources.

Locking.

21. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    This is the rule I'm referring to, from our Rules and Policies thread:

3) "Scoops" and "Insider Info": Unless you can prove it, don't post it!

Due to the increasing number of people claiming to have insider information without evidence, we are no longer allowing "scoops" without sources. Rumors from sources are, of course, still allowed.

If you are someone that does, in fact, have insider information and would like to share it, please PM one of the moderators with as much proof as you can supply. This information will be kept in the strictest confidence by the moderating team. Once the mods have received your proof, they will discuss it, and if you have supplied sufficient proof, you will be given permission to post such information.

Attempts to use your "insider information" without staff approval will result in edits and potential bans. For the sake of maintaining the integrity of the site and of each and every member, we are simply keeping people honest.

We will still have plenty of rumors, scoops, and info to discuss and pick apart; the only change is that our forums will no longer be the starting point for "false" info. We are not here to be any individual's Twitter account or personal rumor blog.

This policy will NOT have any level of negative impact on the flow of rumors, scoops, and information being discussed in these forums. The sole change will be that our site will not be the source of false information. Please also note that this does not actually represent a change in the Terms of Service; it is merely an adjustment in the enforcement of the applicable rules.

Thank you for your cooperation as we work to keep this a great place for everyone to discuss the upcoming Star Wars movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.