main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Pre current ST television show?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by ladygrey45, Jan 5, 2020.

1. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    Would anyone want this? see young Ben solo, Rey, and Finn and everything that lead to the ST with Luke at his academy I feel like this would make a great television series. I don’t know how we would have Leia though that’s the only thing this idea just popped up into my mind but I think this could be a really cool Disney plus show.

The Chalk Jedi and teamhansolo like this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    One following Luke and Ben sure I don’t think anything interesting would happen to Rey and Finn so leave them out of it

3. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    I hope the TV folks do as little as possible to acknowledge the ST. If not retcon it outright.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The ST may be my least favorite trilogy. Still like it. But I hate retcons with a passion. Especially if it’s a lesser medium doing it to a film. That’s 30 years so we know it will be covered to some extent. It might even be covered a bit in the Ahsoka/Sabine show which at the earliest takes place 5ABY

El_Machete12 likes this.
  5. ladygrey45

ladygrey45 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2015
    I mean maybe like when she was being sold and show that full force back outright but yeah mostly Luke and Ben his academy they’d have to recast it all but it could work since mark Hamil would need to be a lot longer and Carrie.. and like a teen Ben, but yeah no Finn being kidnapped as a kid sold to the first order deff interesting stuff.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Plus we already know how depressing everthing turns out

Shamear likes this.
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    There are so many rumors going around with regards to new SW series on D+; as well as certain cameos of familiar characters appearing in series that have already begun.

8. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Make a clone wars-esk style show with Luke and Ben. throw in some other jedi figures too. we knew how clone wars turned out. didn't effect that show.

El_Machete12 likes this.
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    But the difference is nothing very significant happened in that time frame between ROTJ and TFA; especially during Luke's Academy. TCW had tons of stories about the clone wars because it took place on so many systems and it bridged the gap between AOTC and ROTS. If you're talking about episodes that involve Luke teaching a new class of Jedi (with Ben), wouldn't get a little redundant over time?

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I don't know if i should share this here, it futher goes into the story of the Rebels sequel with Ashoka and Sabine. Take it with a grain of salt. But it seems to connect with the EU.

Darthur C. Clarke likes this.
  11. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    Not really. who knows what happened in that time. if we knew. i think we would understand who snoke was better. but since even snoke is a mystery... id say alot of stuff in that time is a mystery.

ladygrey45 likes this.
  12. superstardestroyer-1

superstardestroyer-1 Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    Do we believe this? Is this legit?

And, in terms of pre current ST television shows, I think a Disney+ mini series that talks about Young Rey, her father, and his relationship (if any) to Palpatine is pretty essential to pick up the pieces of mess that TROS left the canon in currently.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Nothing seems to far fetched except for the Rex thing. I get stopping the age acceleration? But reversing it?

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I thought he wasn't a mystery after TROS
    [​IMG]

Sarge likes this.
  15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think most of it dosen't sound to crazy and the rumors of the rebel sequel seems mostly legit, Ashoka is Filoni's pet character and he has teased the fans with his gandalf drawings. I can se mostly being there. we won't know if the info is totally legit, but the rebels sequel is mostly coming.

16. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    Not sure there is much you could really do with that.

17. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I mean they best cloners in the galaxy.

18. superstardestroyer-1

May 20, 2002
    I feel like they need several Disney+ series, 5 books, and 10 comics to make sense of everything that TROS has now laid out there in mostly random ways.

Def Trooper and ImpKnight like this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes that’s why I don’t think it’s to far fetched for them to slow aging back to normal. But de age him? I love Rex’s character but that might be to far fetched.

20. Daxon101

Jan 7, 2016
    The mystery is in how Snoke impacted events. how Luke knew him. how anyone knew him? When Ben says to Snoke look what Luke did to you... what did luke do to him? and why?

and Snoke obvously isn't the only thing they could do. they could introduce other ideas. there is that comic where Luke and Ben fight the KOR. so its not like Luke just sat around and never had to do anything ever.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well if that's the case, you let me know how they come out. Meanwhile I'm just looking forward to TCW's Season 7 and the promise of the follow-up to Rebels.

TheCloneWarsForever likes this.
  22. superstardestroyer-1

May 20, 2002
    Really? I think it's a show in and of itself. I mean, you have a Palpatine heir, married and with a child, being hunted by someone trying to take his child from him. Who is this young Palpatine? Where did he come from? How much does he know about his family and why forces are trying to kidnap his daughter and kill him and his wife?

I feel like that almost writes itself.

BigAl6ft6 and ladygrey45 like this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    this might be small plot that could go all season with almost at deaths door but this reverse aging saves him for a few years.

24. superstardestroyer-1

May 20, 2002
    A Luke, Ben, and Snoke series could easily be done in animation.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Of course the bigger plot hole is
    when and with who did Sheev get busy with it in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2020