main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Prediction time: Who gets killed in Ep IX?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Glitterstimm, Apr 21, 2018.

?

Who gets killed? Vote for as many as you want.

1. Kylo

49 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. Rey

11 vote(s)
    10.6%
  3. Finn

16 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Poe

17 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Hux

84 vote(s)
    80.8%
  6. Rose

22 vote(s)
    21.2%
  7. Leia

65 vote(s)
    62.5%
  8. Luke (again, somehow)

10 vote(s)
    9.6%
  9. Chewie

20 vote(s)
    19.2%
  10. BB-8

10 vote(s)
    9.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    One of the central themes of the ST has been balance so I can't really see it ending with the light side champion executing the dark side champion. That would just be falling into the same cycle that caused the rift between the Jedi and Sith in the beginning. Light side kills dark side then dark side comes back and kills light side... on and on until a new Chosen One is needed. Nah, I think Rey will find a new path forward. One that ends the conflict for good.

Cave of Erised likes this.
  2. Justin Whitted

Justin Whitted Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2018
    I really only see Hux and Leia dying, the latter for obvious reasons. I would love it if Kylo were to die without redemption, fully embracing the darkside, but I highly doubt they'd go that route.

3. Herald of Mandos

Herald of Mandos Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 1, 2018
    At the risk of repeating myself, I just don't see how "Balance" is supposed to work in a practical sense- not in the context of the story they're telling now. If one side is going around commiting atrocities, what is the benefit in the other side meeting it halfway?

No offence, but it seems more like a meaningless abstraction than a workable solution.

4. Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 8, 2018
    I hope both Rey AND Kylo die together, in a twisted version of Romeo and Julliet, they both stab each other through the heart at the same time and the Galaxy is at last free of these two force anomalies that never should have existed in the first place.

Poe enters politics and becomes President of the Galactic Alliance of Peace (GAP) whilst Finn goes into acting, playing himself in Holo-dramas about the end of the Star Wars.