main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Preferring the EU without absolutely loathing new canon

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SateleNovelist11, Mar 10, 2022.

1. TCW is Disney Canon for me and Multimedia Project is Legends Superman has multiple Versions why cant TCW Anakin and Multimedia Project Anakin be different Versions of the Character? in Multimedia Project Anakin spend more time as a Padawan while TCW Anakin was already a Jedi Knight short time after Attack of the Clones Yes officially TCW is part of Legends but i think its better for everyone to believe that TCW is Disney Universe only i just want everyone to have fewer complications about the Continuity

For me Legends/EU Universe is my Main Canon and the Disney Universe is a Dark Alternative Universe in where Palpatine Won but i can enjoy both Universes

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2023
  2. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Problem is didn’t Asajj die trying to help her love Quilan Vos?

3. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    One of those things which I elect to ignore. We all have our own head-canon.

Kato Sai likes this.
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Asajj Ventress is such a great character, its a shame she has not been in live action.

SateleNovelist11 likes this.
  5. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    That's what I've been sayin'!

Kato Sai likes this.
  6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Could she potentially be in Ahsoka Series or is she dead?

7. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Ventress is dead in the new Canon , via the Novel Dark Disciple.

8. For me the Disney Universe or the Disney Canon is Enjoyable as an Alternative Universe im a Fan of Palpatine so i think its Cool to see a Universe where Palpatine the Emperor is more important i like that he has a Descendant even if it is something Weird that Rey will Restore the Jedi Order in the Disney Canon Universe or that she is the Hero in the Disney ST Movies the Legends Universe had Ken Palpatine but he was a Forgotten Character unlike Rey im a little morbid and curious to watch Rebels and Andor Shows and see that the Rebellion and the New Republic were not a complete success in the Disney Canon Universe since Palpatine New Empire the First Order/Sith Eternal Destroy the Republic and the Jedi Order for a Second Time as a Dark Alternative Universe the Disney Canon works for me but i cant see it as my Main Canon the Legends Universe is more close to my vision for the 6 Original Movies with the Prequels with Anakin not having a Padawan if you follow the Multimedia Project continuity or with Luke Skywalker Restoring the Jedi Order i always believed that after the Movies Luke becomes a Jedi Master and had many Padawans just like in the Legends Universe thats why i like Legends more the Disney Canon for me is just an Expensive Live Action Expanded Universe both Legends and Disney Canon are not George Lucas Vision so both of them are not truly Canon so well you can Enjoy both Star Wars interpretations of Legends and Disney Universes

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2023