main
side
curve

PT Prequel Trilogy MUSIC

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth Downunder, Sep 7, 2015.

1. FilmScoreMedia

FilmScoreMedia Jedi Padawan

Oct 11, 2015
    No problem! :D
    And you can probably still find them somewhere on forums.ffshrine.org, not sure of the specific thread though, or if the links are still up.

2. heels1785

heels1785 JCC/PT/New Films Manager star 8 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Your channel is incredible, FilmScoreMedia. I echo the others for thanking you for the great work and sharing it with us.

3. FilmScoreMedia

Oct 11, 2015
    My pleasure! :D

Subtext Mining likes this.
  4. FilmScoreMedia

Oct 11, 2015
    I'll be updating "Palpatine's Plotting", probably today, as more material has surfaced since I first uploaded my current version. Unfortunately it'll have to be an isolated mix, as the original middle section has never surfaced in any of the games or films. I only have a rough MIDI mockup version of it.

Subtext Mining likes this.
  5. JediKnight234

JediKnight234 Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2017

BATTLE OF THE HEROES (anakin vs obi wan)
    DUEL OF THE FATES (qui gon jinn and obi wan vs darth maul)
    obi wan vs grievous soundtrack
    binary sunset

6. darkspine10

darkspine10 Force Ghost star 6

Dec 7, 2014
    FSM has now posted a 'complete score' for most of the Prequel Trilogy. For AOTC and ROTS, this covers practically all the unreleased music, and expands most of the released tracks too.

As for TPM, FSM's tracks have been re-edited to match the original compostions of the tracks, not the film edit, as the Ultimate Edition soundtrack did, and also includes many alternate takes of tracks. Additionally, most of the tracks now have clean openings and endings, instead of crossfading into one another directly as on the UE.

Also of interest, are 2 AOTC tracks, Visiting the Prime Minister and Finding the Conveyor Belt, which reconstruct parts of the score not available from any other source (videogames, bluray rips, etc.) using digital instruments based off the original sheet music.

7. KamenSentaiMetalHero

KamenSentaiMetalHero Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2017
    I love the PT themes

8. darkspine10

darkspine10 Force Ghost star 6

Dec 7, 2014
    Some recent FSM reconstruction tracks, covering previously unreleased music that isn't present in either video games, or the films in any extractable way, recreated digitally:

Sith Lord 2015 likes this.