main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion, part deux - Only $9.99/month!

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785 , Nov 6, 2017.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    rick pitino has been live tweeting wrestlemania with his family. that's a strange pair.

but these are strange times.

2. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Damn that was fun.

I'm so drunk and so stoked to do this again tmrw lol

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Indeed they are.

4. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    this actually sounds like it's turning out better than i would have thought

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well when you have the ability to tape and edit something rather than go live...

JEDI-RISING likes this.
  6. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Guess we know how Vince feels about Bruan's comments in regards to Independent Wrestlers, huh?[/spoilers]

7. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    That Boneyard Match was bizarre. You could honestly see it and think it was an early 2000s Smackdown.
    Complete with the era appropriate Undertaker. He looked exactly the same, not like the old broken past his best man we've been watching the last few years.

s_heffley and Juliet316 like this.
  8. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    and the one part where Undertaker put his hands on Gallow and he just starts running towards the edge of the roof

SithLordDarthRichie likes this.
  9. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    So, having watched the trailer for The Big Show Show, WTF did I just see?

Seems like something that should be confined to the dark depths of WWE Network instead of on Netflix.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  10. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    @heels1785 Edge vs. Randy Orton tonight is the lineal Custody of Dominick match if you want to tune in

heels1785 and Juliet316 like this.
  11. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Okay the Firefly Funhouse Match is one of the greatest things I've ever seen

12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Haven't watched, but did they play Broken Dreams when Drew one the title from Brock?

13. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    What in the Blue Hell did I just witness?

Does Bray write all that stuff himself? Because it's inspired nonsense of the highest calibre.

I'm glad Drew won, but I really hate Finisher-heavy matches. Both guys could have put on a much better performance.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    From the Observer:

Meltzer said that for Sunday's Firefly Funhouse segment between "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt and John Cena, both Bruce Prichard and Wyatt were the creative leads. However, He was told a lot of changes were made by Cena "for the better".

15. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    Watched it again today. Unreal. Absolutely see Bray being the main creative force and Cena finetuning. Made more sense than anything the Fiend has done up to this point.

Bianca up to the Raw roster. Bummed she never got an NXT title run but hopefully she's in a program with Bex sooner than later. Please don't let her be wasted.

16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    How her call up was done makes since given they have acknowledged that she is the wife of Montez Ford. It neutralizes Zelina as a factor in an matches involving whoever Zelina is managing (be it Garza, Theory, Andrade, or somebody else) and either or both of the Street Prophets at the moment.

17. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    I think Bianca may be one of the top 10 performers on the Raw roster male or female. She should be elevating the women's division instead of being a glorified manager, but I agree it's a good way to get her first exposure. And hey maybe she and Zelina can put on a banger.

Just hope she's presented more like Lita in Team Xtreme with the Street Profits than Montez's wife/an insurance policy.

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    They're calling tonight Takeover USA lol, love it

[​IMG]

Juliet316 likes this.
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    The ladder match and Gargano/Ciampa are the matches that are announced thus far. Presumably Gargano/Ciampa won't be Hell in a Cell as was rumored before the Pandemic nuked the original Takeover plans.

20. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Mauro's calling NXT again! All is right with the NXT universe!

21. LloydChristmas

Sep 3, 2012
    That match felt like Game of Thrones and the ending was like Season 8

Juliet316 likes this.
  22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Without the blood (though understandable why there wasn't).

LloydChristmas likes this.
  23. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    dawson and wilder have been "future endeavoured"

they'll be a good get for cody.

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Whenever their no - compete clause runs out, sure.

25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003