main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion, part deux - Only $9.99/month!

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785 , Nov 6, 2017.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Low-Ki's a dumb***

In other news, Water is wet.

2. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    So apparently Io Shari's first title defense will be against next Wednesday against....

Sasha Banks.

Yes. Really.

Evidently it'll be a non title match between Sasha and Io next Wednesday.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  3. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    Wwe have come out of this pandemic looking even worse seriously I don’t think any wrestling should be on right now especially with so many deaths and people getting it in the us

The fact that there not even getting tested properly is a joke. Aew come across better but still not perfect

I don’t understand why they can’t actually do it properly wwe is a billion $ company aew is owned by a billionaire/billionaires son they can afford to not half ass it

For example Australian football or afl that pat mcafee has become a fan of the players and people around the team are tested 3 times a week as well as temperature checks and rules of who they are allowed to be around footy here is a big deal and worth a lot of money but the wrestling companies have more $ there Is no excuse to half ass and save a few $ all the respect in the world to Roman and guys like sammi who said f that I’m not working

Reading all the stories about sexual assault in the industry is just sad I never knew British wrestling was infected with so many nonces but they’re hardly the only country with issues

Good on wwe for firing
    Banks
    Ligero
    Jack Gallagher

Impact For firing
    Joey Ryan
    And crist

They finally do something about Elgin but very late of course he will be back

Tessa what an absolute stupid person one of the best women’s wrestlers in the world wwe hate her because she’s apparently cancer backstage during the whole tournament thing and leaked results. The joshis all hate her for how she acted in Japan so her only option was impact they treat her like a star rebuild her into something that other promotions want then it comes out she’s racist and they still put the men’s world title on her after her response to being called racist and spitting on a black woman and calling her the n word was I can’t be racist my ex was a different race like really

Even after all that impact treated her well and she’s been fired because her contract is coming up and she didn’t want to send interview vignettes and drop the belt on her way out

Not sure where she goes
    Wwe hate her even if Charlotte loves her

All the joshis can’t stand her

Impact fired her

Aew depends how they think the backlash will be but Cody did want her

Nwa will it even be around

Roh what’s the point

Aew wise
    Jimmy havoc is really lucky they went the therapy route he should be fired

Sammi what he said was bad but I can understand then not firing him after he reached out to sashs

Jake hager is lucky to still have his job with the accusations plus the homophobic/transphobic things he’s said

On wwe it’s looking more and more like velveteen dream is a predator and not the innocent victim he was of the first alleged allegation if it’s true hope he’s fired

Riddle claims innocence and that the woman is a crazy stalker and he apparently told wwe about her when in talks to sign with them so he’s probably safe unless she has evidence and if she does I hope he’s blackballed but if she doesn’t allegations like that just hurt the real victims and protect real abusers

The Marty scrull thing makes my skin crawl I get it that 16 years old is legal in the uk but he’s 30 it’s just not right then you have more information like he claimed he didn’t know yet he helped train her when she was 15 so he’s basically groomed her and waited to have sex with her until he can without cops doing anything just makes him smarter than the average nonce but one none the less if the allegations are true

Finishing off this long essay rant will ospreay and bea priestly are utter scum they knew their friend raped that Polly woman then made her life hell by making promotions not hire her and ran her out of the thing she loved he really should be blackballed but won’t happen because new Japan won’t care they did nothing about the Elgin thing either worst thing is ospreay getting more of a pass on reddit and things because workrate and he does flips if he wrestled like jinder for example everyone would pile on absolute joke

In better news finally got around to watching edge vs orton what a great match both guys are so good and all the little story tibids and facial expressions two masters of the craft easily 5*

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    LloydChristmas and Juliet316 like this.
  4. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    [​IMG]

Pick three to save and co-sign the rest to the dust of Thanos' snap.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  5. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    well the bottom three are the obvious ones. with Dusty a close 4th

6. heels1785

heels1785 JCC Manager star 9 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    salmon jacket, pipe bomb, austin 3:16

7. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 20, 2005
    Austin 3:16, Pipe Bomb, Hard Times.

I watched Mark Henry's "retirement" yesterday and it didn't really do anything for me. That and the AJ Lee one are the only two that if they were to be erased I wouldn't miss them.

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Hard Times is the one that's probably still the most relevant today (with Pipebomb a close second).

My one complaint about that exercise is that Flair's promo when he returned in Charlotte in '98 wasn't up there. A lot of Flair's promos, actually.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  11. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    Two weeks straight AEW has lost in the ratings to NXT. I pretty much think they're done. Looks like WWE monopoly forever.

Guess I'll be NJPW only.

12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Next week will be interesting given while AEW lost it's main event for night two (Moxley vs Cage for the AEW title over the fact that Renee Young tested positive), some WWE Performance Center recruit allegedly leaked the results of the Keith Lee/Adam Cole match (I have so much as looked at anything regarding that beyond seeing something that mentioned it happened., so regardless of whether it's true or not, please don't spoil it or if you're going to talk about it, spoiler tag it, please!).

Speaking of WWE, better late than never I suppose with regards to masks.

13. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
    just rewatched Wrestling with Shadows for the first time in many, many years

Juliet316 likes this.
  14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Meltzer is reporting that as many as 40 WWE personnel may have tested positive for COVID.

16. JEDI-RISING

Apr 15, 2005
  17. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Jul 13, 2008
    Just more and more glad Roman had enough sense to stay home. **** Vince and **** the governor of Florida for enabling him.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    LloydChristmas and Juliet316 like this.
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Sami Zayn had sense as well (that's why he was stripped of the IC Title, because he didn't want to return during the pandemic).

LloydChristmas likes this.
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Bask in his glory...

[​IMG]

heels1785 and LloydChristmas like this.
  20. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Spectacular image Juliet, for a spectacular dude. Give him all the belts.

NXLEE

Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  24. Juliet316