main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Problems with my Special Lady Friend...

Discussion in 'Archive: Finland' started by LottDodd, Apr 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    Sooo... I can only turn to my European Pals for this.

There was this girl I had the Hots for for Several Years (To be honest, she was one of many girls I had the hots for... but she was always in my mind) But she was One of my Best Friend's, and working colleague's Girlfriend. So she was Off Limits. They Broke up about a year and a half to two years ago.

Then Last Summer, Out of the Blue, She started saying that she loved me and wanted me... I didn't instigate this whatsoever, but I did not resist. She Completely Twisted me around her Finger... I was Powerless in the face of her womenly ways. She even wanted to get married.

Problem was... She was in the Middle of a Psychological breakdown... She Literally went Crazy. She Started Halucinating, stoped believeing in Consequences. Stole $30,000, Crashed her car, and got me kicked out of my apartment while estranging me form my parents.

I had no place else to go, I had to move in with her and her folks. Then about two weaks after I moved in, the "Depresive" side of her Manic-Depression kicked in... and she simply fell asleep. She would sleep for 19 hours a day, and when she was awake she wouldn't talk to me. I stuck it out for three months, but finally I couldn't handle it anymore. I moved out. It was bitter Indeed.

This was in October... I hadn't spoke a single word to her untill about two weeks ago. Then she started showing up on my doorstep... At First apollegetic... Then Seductive. I'm a weak man and I Consented. Now she is obssessed with me. I tell her it cannot be, but she's like a stalker. At least the Doctors got her on anti-psychotics now... and she is nowhere near as crazy as she was last summer, but she is scaring me.

2. Darth_Weirdo

Darth_Weirdo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry to hear that. There are two paths that you can make.

1. Help her. Take the helping role. Don't fall for her, just help her.

2. Leave her. Be selfish. If she is destroying you to peaces, psychologically speaking, then you need to help yourself.

It will be a hard decision. But you need to make the decision. And when you have made it, there is no turning back (atleast not in the number 2. decision).

And remember we are here for you.

3. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    Thank You... that is indeed the Fine Line I walk... Between Helping her, and Destroying myself. If I have to Destroy myself to help her... then I guess it is not worth it.

4. Darth_Weirdo

Darth_Weirdo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Your insight serves you well. What you do is what you do. Remember to think for yourself once in a while.

BTW if you want more opinnions for this matter, you could post this on the YJCC. For instance, The Gatherer had a thread just like this. I believe that he can also help you. :)

5. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    I would try and help her - but i think that the first way you can help is by not giving in to her requests...

6. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    Good advice, Boogie... Thank You. And thank You DW As well.

7. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    a pleasure, lottdodd, a pleasure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.